help with idle

Kaldor Draigo

i do not see what nifkope has to do with idle    the idle is more  in poses or animations    that are done with Blender / 3dmax  and you will need some tutoials to learn it    but for skyrim you need to know more about files.hkx (i am ignorant) 

to start tutorial 3dmax  http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim

and blende  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3870-blender-animation-for-skyrim/

there is already mods with poses for pictures  or animations    Skyrim users might give advices about what mods to use

i do not see what nifkope has to do with idle    the idle is more  in poses or animations    that are done with Blender / 3dmax  and you will need some tutoials to learn it    but for skyrim you need to know more about files.hkx (i am ignorant) 

to start tutorial 3dmax  http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim

and blende  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3870-blender-animation-for-skyrim/

there is already mods with poses for pictures  or animations    Skyrim users might give advices about what mods to use

ok this looks to confusing and i cant learn this type of programing i tried before awhile ago but i just cant get it to work for me so is it possible for someone to do it for me? or am i SOL? or could i put rhe 3 idles in the animations folder?

hello i am in need of some help to get this idle to work i downloaded nifskope but i dont know where to go from there and heres a picture of the idle i want to use im using Zaselims picture for reference

If you have the idle you do not need the nifscope you just need to replace vanilla idle. with the one in the picture.

If you want to recreate that idle from scratch then yes you need either blender or 3dmax to accomplish that.

hello i am in need of some help to get this idle to work i downloaded nifskope but i dont know where to go from there and heres a picture of the idle i want to use im using Zaselims picture for reference

If you have the idle you do not need the nifscope you just need to replace vanilla idle. with the one in the picture.

If you want to recreate that idle from scratch then yes you need either blender or 3dmax to accomplish that.

just want to replace default idle

make sure 1 animations is named mt_idle.hkx then navigate to skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female and put the named animations mt_idle.hkx in it. re-run fnis and your done.

ok theres 3 idles that came with the download do i use all 3? or just 1?

make sure 1 animations is named mt_idle.hkx then navigate to skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female and put the named animations mt_idle.hkx in it. re-run fnis and your done.

The one from the Gif is number 1. remember to remove the 1 in the file name.

Just like poster above said.

the 3 are named:

mt_idle1.hkx

mt_idle2.hkx

mt_idle3.hkx

you need to change the name to mt_idle.hkx and move it in the directory:

skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female

from what i seen you don't even need to run fnis.if you have mt_idle.hkx back it up and override with of the 3 idles mt_idle1.hkx is the one you want to rename.

Archived