Swinger NPCs rejecting to have sex

I have 3 clubs that have the Have Sex (Swinger) club activity, and NPC requesting sex to a Played Sim works just fine, but lately NPCs reject each other unless they are lovers. I know this worked in the past with sims without the Poly-amorous trait or cuckold trait. I even tried the new Protocol feature, made a new one, added all the Sims in the club, put the settings in protocol to ignore jealousy and always accept sex invitations, and still watched a Swinger party with all the NPCs rejecting invitations from each other. Played to NPC works fine, and vice versa, but NPC-NPC is rejected. Is there an option in WW I might be missing as well?

I saw another post about NPCs rejecting during a Sex party, not sure if its the same issue or not but does sound similar, mine isn't a scheduled party, just inviting club members over to have fun.

Thats what I thought as well as I do know Nisa's Daughter of the Eastern Hare reset, but I can't find the right settings, like is there a setting for NPC to always accept NPC request for sex?