TAWOBA, cant equip bikini bottom and top. I am not using SOS (I installed then removed it)

Hello. I am having a problem with TAWOBA.

I had it with no issues for a time. Then I decided it was time to update my skyrim and mods, and then I installed SOS, but SOS show itself be very problematic these days, it was not recognizing its own dll and stuff so i removed it. My save got corrupted so I started a new game. I saw some female bandits in TAWOBA armor with their body invisible (it become visible after i remove any of TAWOBA from them) but it's ok, unsetling but ok. Then I finally decided to craft some iron bikini armor and discovered that i cannot equip the bikini botton and top.

I searched for help and saw that it is a SOS related problem, but I already removed SOS from my game.

Is there any way to solve it? Any fix path that force the bikini top got ridden from it slot 52 maker? Or any mod that allows you to set up what slot each armor piece uses?

Anyway, its not a big deal, I dont mind the character walking with her boobs exposed, but I would like to do the bikini top again (with the bottom).

3 hours ago, TheVolcanoGodess said:

Did you remember to build the bikini armors in bodyslide?

Sometimes I get invisible armor if I forget to build stuff there. 

Yes.  I even did it again, since I tryied reinstall the bikini armor mod. Except for those two problems (invisible body equiping bikini armor in some enemies, and beeing unable to equip top bikini wth bottom bikini) everything is fine, the armor is fitting the bodyslides of my character, i can craft them, equip them. 

Just to be clear, is not the armor that becomes invisible. Is, some enemies, wearing bikini armor, have their body invisible (with the armor and the head visible, its kinda cool to be fair).

And my major problem is beeing unable to equip both, bottom bikini and upper bikini.

1 hour ago, Moeller said:

Yes.  I even did it again, since I tryied reinstall the bikini armor mod. Except for those two problems (invisible body equiping bikini armor in some enemies, and beeing unable to equip top bikini wth bottom bikini) everything is fine, the armor is fitting the bodyslides of my character, i can craft them, equip them. 

Just to be clear, is not the armor that becomes invisible. Is, some enemies, wearing bikini armor, have their body invisible (with the armor and the head visible, its kinda cool to be fair).

And my major problem is beeing unable to equip both, bottom bikini and upper bikini.

Just to check something real quick, do you by any chance have devious devices installed? That's also known to cause trouble when equipping the top and bottom of the bikini.

1 hour ago, TheVolcanoGodess said:

Just to check something real quick, do you by any chance have devious devices installed? That's also known to cause trouble when equipping the top and bottom of the bikini.

No. Never even installed DD in skyrim, in this machine.

5 hours ago, Moeller said:

some enemies, wearing bikini armor, have their body invisible

If they are males, the pieces are probably missing male model. Hence they are invisible because the body's not rendered. Depends which version of TAWOBA you use. TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 had this fixed by simply using basic version of the armor for all male actors.

If they are invisible on females as well,  or you do use TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 then I don't know what the issue is caused by, sorry.

Edited by belegost
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, StarvingMarvin said:

Do you have TNG? It may have similar problems like SOS. Also dont play on same save as removed SOS...

The New Gentleman? Yes I have! Oh Sad... is there any fix to it? About the save, I am playing a new one. Also thanks for the clue!

8 hours ago, belegost said:

If they are males, the pieces are probably missing male model. Hence they are invisible because the body's not rendered. Depends which version of TAWOBA you use. TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 had this fixed by simply using basic version of the armor for all male actors.

If they are invisible on females as well,  or you do use TAWOBA Remastered 6.1 then I don't know what the issue is caused by, sorry.

Are just the Females. The Males in my game are more "modest"... 

Edited by Moeller