Getting NPC Sims To Actually Stay When They Come Into a Bar Or Nightclub

I like to have my Sims go out to nightclubs and get intimate (even just kissing) with random strangers. Problem is, these random Sims often arrive at the bar, but after about 5 seconds, they get the little car or rocket balloon and are out the door before my Sim can even get into conversation with them. Sometimes, if I am fast, I can choose the "ask to hang out" option, but even after they say "sure, I can hang out for a bit" a few seconds later they're still out the door. I like the spontaneity aspect of talking to strangers, and interacting with them, in whatever way. Is there a mod, or a setting in the game, or in MCCC, that lengthens the time they stay in the club? 

Edited by Sandatharius
  • Sandatharius changed the title to Getting NPC Sims To Actually Stay When They Come Into a Bar Or Nightclub