Game Crash when starting OSA & Characters standing still in animations.

Hello. I'm really not an expert in programing at all. And I've been trying to see posts of people with similar issues of mine. But after trying to do the same solutions, I still get the same problems.
The animations mods that I have now active are:

- FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File

- Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6

- FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) SE - FNIS PCEA2 7.2

- FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2

- OSex - OSex Vanilla AE SE

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Personally, this is not a critical part of my playthrought, I could just avoid having the animations at all, but it is still frustrating not being able to solve it.
I also update FNIS everytime I do a Change on the mods, and it leaves no warnings. I really don't know what's wrong.
I'll leave the crash log too, I don't know how to interprest it.

Thank you if you help me.

crash-2024-03-30-19-20-05.log

I probably won't be able to help with the crash log, but do you have a papyrus crash log available as well? I'm assuming you have all the required prerequisites associated with those mods? Also, I don't know for what reason exactly you have FNIS Player exclusive animated installed, but what do you mean by standing still in animations? What animations do you mean? Are they t-posing? If FNIS isn't giving you any errors, try turning off the player exclusive animations and rerun FNIS to see if that helps.

The crash was indirectly caused by ConsoleUtilSSE.dll. Some mod tried to execute "tcl". Probably a flying mod, or some mod using a dirty workaround. Search through all pex files in all mods for "ExecuteCommand". A tool such as Notepad++ can do this easily. This is your list of suspects. Remember that pex files can hide inside BSA archives too.

54 minutes ago, Roarc said:

papyrus crash log

No such thing exists. Papyrus will never log a crash.

1 hour ago, traison said:

The crash was indirectly caused by ConsoleUtilSSE.dll. Some mod tried to execute "tcl". Probably a flying mod, or some mod using a dirty workaround. Search through all pex files in all mods for "ExecuteCommand". A tool such as Notepad++ can do this easily. This is your list of suspects. Remember that pex files can hide inside BSA archives too.

No such thing exists. Papyrus will never log a crash.

Thanks for the info. It seems when I dissabled ConsoleUtilSSE.dll. now it seems to be working. Although I tries to see the pex files with notepad++ but it was text with some random characters and other words in a black highlight. 
sorry for my ignorance.

36 minutes ago, Felis Rex said:

it was text with some random characters

That's because pex files are compiled into some kind of opcode/binary format. That's irrelevant however. Whats important is knowing which mod provided the files you found - one of those mods triggered the crash.

tcl is the command that toggles collisions on the player character, allowing you to fly.

With this info it should be trivial to pinpoint the issue.