[Sim 4] DAM MxM Animations for WickedWhims

[Sim 4] DAM MxM Animations for WickedWhims

View File

WARNING: THIS CONTENT IS ONLY FOR ADULTS OVER 18!

LEAVE THIS PAGE NOW IF YOU ARE BELOW 18!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I’m DAMnimation (or you can call me DAM for short), and I’m a beginner animator focusing more on Male x Male animations. If this is your cup of tea, feel free to download my first two animations below:

Spoiler

Double bed

Anal - Hardcore fuck

Floor

Oraljob – Suck my dick faster!

More animations will be available in the future!!!!

If you like my content, please consider donating to my Ko-fi page, I appreciate any kind of support from you: https://ko-fi.com/damnimation

Huge thanks to:

• TURBODRIVER and your amazing WickedWhims mod
  • MoooD’s gorgerous CC hairstyle I’m using on my profile and review clip
  • A special thanks to all of the amazing people on the "The general WIP thread for animators" topic. This package wouldn’t be possible without you guys’ help.
  • And last but not least, a big thank you to all of you who decided to click on this post and download my package. I know right now that my animation can be janky and clumsy, but I still feel happy knowing that you guys want to give it a try.

Please let me know in the comment about any problems you encounter while using my animations, I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

With all that being said, happy simming and once again, thank you!

Welcome to the group of WW animators, I encourage you to create redgifs for previews of the animations you will create and a Patreon so that people have access to newer animations earlier than on LL. If you have any questions, feel free to write to me and I will help you 😅