Enemy faction turn passive

I don't know why i have this problem, but after a rape, sometimes, some enemy faction turn passive and don't attack me anymore.
For exemple, a plant rape me and after, all other plants stop attack me. It's very annoying, now all the super mutant, insect and robot (same if we can't be raped by robots...) don't attack me anymore and same if i shot him, he don't reply. I don't have any problem with human.

I trying:
- Waiting 3 to 7 days
- Turn to 0% sex smell
- Search faction list for monster (i don't find any list)

- Uninstall sexout (faction don't change)

Someone have a idea?
Maybe a console command who can resolve temporarily this problem.

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CWDolls.esm
CWClothes.esm
More Perks.esm
More Traits.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
Monster Wars.esm
WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
DFB - Random Encounters.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
DFB - Random Encounters - Update - MCM.esp
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
LFox Cannibal Perk Improvements.esp
IIWR.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
More Traits Update.esp
More Perks Update.esp
MoreFastTravelLocations.esp
Intelligence_And_Skill_Points_Increased.esp
Clanf_NoWeaponsRemove.esp
OldWorldBlues - Improved Transportalponder.esp
DWDEagle44.esp
CWDolls.esp
CWDollsNVFix.esp
CWClothes.esp
CWClothesNVFix.esp
CWClothesContainer.esp
CWClothesNVLoc.esp
Readius_NV.esp
Cat Outfit Fanged.esp
Lucky38.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp

This does sound like the sex smell feature, and if I remember correctly it won't help if you turn the slider to 0% after the effect has been applied. It has to be at 0% before the rape occurs.

In any case, you can set factions back to being hostile by using the ' setenemy ' command, example:

setenemy 0001b2a4 0001d1eb 0 0

In the example the first code is the player faction, and the second one is the CW super mutant faction (playing TTW). The two zeros after mean they're both hostile to each other. So just use that command but replace the second faction code with the one you want, a list of factions and their codes in FNV can be found here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

I imagine insects and plants belong to the creature faction.

I use "removefromallfactions" for now and set the sexsmell option to 0%

It's just strange i don't have this problem before.

So did you update something and if it was SCR, what version? I did a few fixes in the Semen/Smell system of the current Alpha/Beta that may have disturbed something if you are using anything later than the stable version of SCR. I'm buggered if I know how you got robots friendly, shouldn't happen unless you worked out a way to have sex with one.

Setting it to zero while active should work in theory, but the whole semen smell system is going to be dumped soon when a new secret plugin by another modder is released replacing it :)

I download sexout and other mods this summer and i don't trying any new update.
I only have this problem from 3 week, i only install the last sexout assault, but i have this problem before i trying him.
For the robot, i think the problem come from the cyber-dog... It's a really strange bug.

I still have this problem (which i reported ages ago), but with female raiders and soldier types (ncr soldiers in particular), males are hostile as normal, never had an issue with creatures. Going to start a new game and try and set sex smell to 0 as soon as mcm loads and see if it still occurs. I don't recall if when pride had set up ssr if this was a problem with ssr as I kind of shelved fall out and tried out skyrim instead during that period.

edit: I did a slash and burn reinstall of course. Using SCR 10/01/2013

I only have this problem from 3 week, i only install the last sexout assault, but i have this problem before i trying him.

For the robot, i think the problem come from the cyber-dog... It's a really strange bug.

Is that a Northern Hemisphere summer or Southern Hemisphere summer? Good thing I don't release updates labelled as SCR-Ver SummerDay1, SCR-Ver AutumnFewWeeksIn etc. :)

I still have this problem (which i reported ages ago), but with female raiders and soldier types (ncr soldiers in particular), males are hostile as normal, never had an issue with creatures. Going to start a new game and try and set sex smell to 0 as soon as mcm loads and see if it still occurs. I don't recall if when pride had set up ssr if this was a problem with ssr as I kind of shelved fall out and tried out skyrim instead during that period.

I don't even have a copy of January's SCR on my computer anymore, I'm not going to go back and bug hunt & fix it, you may want to update to the stable version and see if that fixes it, I've done a lot of fixes over last 6 months, some may have sorted that out. If I go into the code and start screwing around with it to fix things that I had already fixed, there's a good chance I'll break something new and more exciting  :)

Is that a Northern Hemisphere summer or Southern Hemisphere summer? Good thing I don't release updates labelled as SCR-Ver SummerStar, SCR-Ver AutumnFewWeeksIn etc. :)

I don't even have a copy of January's SCR on my computer anymore, I'm not going to go back and bug hunt & fix it, you may want to update to the stable version and see if that fixes it, I've done a lot of fixes over last 6 months, some may have sorted that out. If I go into the code and start screwing around with it to fix things that I had already fixed, there's a good chance I'll break something new and more exciting  :)

I hear yeah...that's the october 1rst scr though...sorry I messed up the dating.

edit: I did the test, but still have the issue with enemy human females. They don't exactly go passive, seems more like the game is trying to impose two separate packages, as they will still spout combat taunts but they go into cowering or wandering stances, they don't attack. I had the same problem quite some time ago when these sex and cum things started being introduced, I don't recall having it before that and I do believe that using ssr solved the issue. I will try using only non scr mods and turn scr off, see if i get the same issue.

Yeah, SSR may fix it as it has no semen effects in it, but I'm not sure if any of the other SexoutPlugins like Assault may affect Faction Relations.

I just looked through the SCR code and the human semen smells should only effect the relationship between the PlayerFaction and PlayerFaction setting the Enemy Off and Ally flags On at everytime Semen is incremented on the Player or Companions. I could find no way of detecting a non-creature partners faction to set the flags so didn't try that.

Are the human females one that your character or companions have engaged in sex with, what races are involved or does it vary?

To make sex smells delete itself and not be re-added you need all the SexSmell/Visual/Buff durations set to 0.

Another possibility is a mod causing sex damage to the Female NPC is causing it somehow.

I'll need to do more tests but for the moment it seems to affect mostly generic characters, like jackal and viper gangmembers and ncr troopers. I will try to test named npc's shortly. Sex doesn,t seem to be in issue as in having had sex or not with them, and it affects all arces as far as I can tell asian, hispanic, african, caucasian.

I'll need to do more tests but for the moment it seems to affect mostly generic characters, like jackal and viper gangmembers and ncr troopers. I will try to test named npc's shortly. Sex doesn,t seem to be in issue as in having had sex or not with them, and it affects all arces as far as I can tell asian, hispanic, african, caucasian.

Cool, that rules out a couple of remote possibilities, I'll look further into it, but any thing from SCR would require a sex event to occur to add semen to them or their semen to someone in the Player faction.

Archived