Ahlam's Affair

View File

You wanna fuck Nazeem's wife? Now you can with this mod.

The mod is not perfect and I kinda rushed it, but hey at least it works. I did not put any objective markers so you have to find Ahlam yourself.

How to start the quest:

Spoiler

Talk to Mikael. There will be a new dialogue. "Hello there"

Spoilers:

Spoiler

Quest 1: Start

You talk to Mikael. He welcomes you to Whiterun. He talks about Nazeem and then eventually talks about his wife, Ahlam.

Quest 2: You find Ahlam

You can find her at either the temple of kynareth, drunken huntsman, or she may be sitting next to the Gildergreen tree. You talk to her then she will warm up to you.

Quest 3: Wait for Ahlam

You wait for Ahlam at Bannered Mare where you can find her on the second floor (sitting on a chair).

Quest 4: The end

After you two have sex, she will be available for sex anytime. (This doesn't make her a follower though).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/29/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Not bad. I'm surprised after 10+ years of Skyrim, no one made a full "cuck Nazeem" mod . Something that takes a while, progresses in stages. First you flirt with her, kiss her in public, then she invites you to their home for dinner, etc, etc..

3 hours ago, Kanerah said:

Not bad. I'm surprised after 10+ years of Skyrim, no one made a full "cuck Nazeem" mod . Something that takes a while, progresses in stages. First you flirt with her, kiss her in public, then she invites you to their home for dinner, etc, etc..

Thanks. I am thinking of expanding/improving this mod in the future. Maybe I will add a scene where Nazeem is forced to watch you and Ahlam fuck lol.

7 hours ago, kimchow said:

I am trying with a high level character and Mikael doesn't have the dialogue. "Hello there". Is there any comand I can use to start the interactions? The mod is active.

Yeah, there's a bug where it doesn't appear for some reason. The fix for that is to save then load the save. The dialogue should appear after that.

On 3/30/2024 at 5:09 AM, Camppp said:

Yeah, there's a bug where it doesn't appear for some reason. The fix for that is to save then load the save. The dialogue should appear after that.

I made a save and reloaded it but the dialogue still isn't there, is there any setstage I can use in the console?

On 4/3/2024 at 1:47 AM, Scrxms said:

I made a save and reloaded it but the dialogue still isn't there, is there any setstage I can use in the console?

Try the new version that I uploaded. I created a SEQ file so the dialogue will appear without reloading the save. Plus, I added a lot of new changes.