Miraak enslaving the player if losing final battle

I don't think there's a mod for this, and I'm surprised there isn't-- though of course if there is, point me at it, please! (LE or SSE, SSE preferred)

This would probably be an addon to DAYMOYL or similar, but simply making it so that if the player is defeated by Miraak (or even his cultists), Miraak enslaves them, most likely with the Bend Will shout. Some sort of freedom-attaining quest, you can always come back when Bend Will "wears off" and try again, though maybe leave like, an active effects that marks the player as having been enslaved by Miraak before and making the consequences of losing again worse?

I don't have too many specific ideas, I just thought it'd be neat.

Edited by Keileon

To my knowledge this does not exist, I do hope we get something like what you described, its fun to have consequences in skyrim, funny that smut mods do it better than most SFW mods. You COULD use shadow of skyrim nemesis to maybe get at least part of what you want maaaybe? I don't have skyrim SE so I do not know if it works on unique npcs like Mirak. It does not have any hooks with SL stuff (not sure if you want it either way) but at least it would make him stronger and you weaker until you defeat him.

On 4/3/2024 at 5:52 AM, Karkhel said:

You COULD use shadow of skyrim nemesis to maybe get at least part of what you want maaaybe? I don't have skyrim SE so I do not know if it works on unique npcs like Mirak.

What I was thinking of doing until something better came up was using a Miraak-as-follower mod alongside a mod that lets you enter service to an NPC, like Mind Control. Sanguine's Debauchery or similar might be an idea, but I don't think it'd work super well with followers, and I don't strictly want adult stuff for this, even though I'm also not opposed to it.

Looking at Shadow of Skyrim - Nemesis, it explicitly says it can't work on quest-related enemies, which Miraak is, or Essential enemies, which might cause problems given Miraak's death scene. It is otherwise a cool mod, just lacks the "enslavement" meat of the idea.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 5:47 PM, Keileon said:

What I was thinking of doing until something better came up was using a Miraak-as-follower mod alongside a mod that lets you enter service to an NPC, like Mind Control. Sanguine's Debauchery or similar might be an idea, but I don't think it'd work super well with followers, and I don't strictly want adult stuff for this, even though I'm also not opposed to it.

Looking at Shadow of Skyrim - Nemesis, it explicitly says it can't work on quest-related enemies, which Miraak is, or Essential enemies, which might cause problems given Miraak's death scene. It is otherwise a cool mod, just lacks the "enslavement" meat of the idea.

you can use dealth alternative to trigger SD+ upon defeated by Miraak... but the problem is Miraak doesnt have a home base, so you just going to hang out in the area... alternatively, you can use Miraak as follower and manually uses SD+ or devious follower to get enslaved...