Stuck In place HUD vanishes

Hayleyrose2323

Hello! Recently had a problem to the point of me reinstalling my game, No biggy though I was planning on doing a reinstall anyways but was just too lazy to do it but this got me to do it.

So basically I had to create a new character due to save game becoming corrupted, and one weird thing i noticed while the beginning happened was, Lokir all of a sudden just vanished and died. THEN when like always(I really mean always) i start up my mods like frostfall ect and get them set up then as soon as the quest comes up with COMPLETED: FROSTFALL boom my character gets stuck, cant move or anything(note im in the tower with rolaf and ulfric) and my character is walking in place. I tried going to character creation and OMG my characters body was mangled stretched and...eeeeh its like my character got rolled up, scary stuff. SO then i restarted, this time Lokir made it, got killed by the arrow and made it back into the tower tried to do my mods again and bam same thing, so i took off frost fall and nothing, tried RND after coming out of the menu bam same thing happened again cant move, character walking in place, and i didnt bother to look in Character creation..too scared too.

So yea...anyone who what the heck was going on? Only mods I had that i usually never had was sexlabs, lovers comfort and Schlongs (rofl) but i disabled them and still same thing happened.

Just in case this happens to anyone else I would like to know what the heck happened so we can help anyone in the future. Wish I took a shot of my character though it was pretty scary looking.

Did you try entering "enableplayercontrols" into the console?

I have to do that if I enter the keep with Ralof everytime, same walking in place thing too.

You'll likely still have the gimpy walk motion, but you should be able to move.

Once your bonds get removed by either Hadvar or Ralof, inside the keep, zoom out to 3rd person view, then back in. Gimpy walk should be gone.

If you are getting that glitch before entering the keep though, you may need to enter "enableplayercontrols" again just after entering the keep.

Did you try entering "enableplayercontrols" into the console?

I have to do that if I enter the keep with Ralof everytime, same walking in place thing too.

You'll likely still have the gimpy walk motion, but you should be able to move.

Once your bonds get removed by either Hadvar or Ralof, inside the keep, zoom out to 3rd person view, then back in. Gimpy walk should be gone.

If you are getting that glitch before entering the keep though, you may need to enter "enableplayercontrols" again just after entering the keep.

Thank you! If I ever get this glitch again I will of course try this. Cheers ^.^

Archived