I keep seeing this outfit on a regular basis as I try to find high quality lingerie undergarments for my mod list. I've scoured my usual sources, and even some unusual ones as well.

Honestly, what I'm looking for are equippable undergarments as a set with separate pieces, as in bra, panty (thong preferred), garter belt, and stockings. I'm not really looking for a bodysuit or a racemenu overlay as I want it to have some immersion in that its equipped alongside the armor or outfit bits my characters or npcs are already wearing. Slots for the items won't matter, I can modify that kind of stuff with no problems, I just need actual quality undergarments, with an emphasis on detail, while being somewhat conservative in that I avoid excess attachments, metal bits, etc. I prefer a waist band on the panty that rides low with a V shape, and a high seated garter belt to display the lower abdomen (i have a racemenu overlay for a tattoo in the area.) IF this image can't be identified, I am absolutely open to suggestions!

for additional info on those suggestions, I use CBBE with SMP for my physics.

1533895256_WD5Wardeobemod.webp.ac67487510b47e85241cb9c582912ca9.webp

Edited by Aerizanthar
added info
Posted (edited)

I'll never understand how i spent days scouring the nexus, and here, even using the image in a google image search, and that one page never once showed up. Thank you so much for helping me find that. Gonna set it up now, looking forward to having a complete setup for my character's clothings. Seriously yall are lifesavers some days lol.

Edited by Aerizanthar
idiotic typo
15 hours ago, Aerizanthar said:

update: exactly what i wanted. you people really are amazing.

I know you already found it, but yes. It's from the VTAW Wardrobe 5 mod. I know this because I use that mod myself.