CBBE TBBP Breasts resize during and after sex. No bounce?

WellUKnow

So here it is. I made a character with VERY large breasts.  First thing I noticed with my SexLab Romance mod is that my little lady cant get any text responses (I didn't expect voiced) from the people she propositions.  Secondly, once sex begins, the breasts are reduced to maybe a d cup.  At the moment, they are probably H cups before.  During sex, the animations dont line up and then the breasts dont resize after sex.  Also, I'm getting some weird gaps?  Like between the torso and thighs.  I don't get what's wrong here.

Once the breasts reach a certain point the animations stop working. I noticed this myself, and changed them back to a much smaller cup, and the breast physics animations turned up. They aren't gone, you just reach a point where they're too large for the skeleton. I can't help with anything other than the breasts physics. I never used the sexlab add-on.

Once the breasts reach a certain point the animations stop working. I noticed this myself, and changed them back to a much smaller cup, and the breast physics animations turned up. They aren't gone, you just reach a point where they're too large for the skeleton. I can't help with anything other than the breasts physics. I never used the sexlab add-on.

Not necessarily true, my characters breasts are bigger than her head and they don't resize or stop working during sex. It's got to be something else.

• 2 months later...

UNPB is not yet fully supported by bodyslide so yeah, textures misshaps are the usual thing when you try it. Concerning the boobies, which Cbbe body do you have ? The tbbt one ? Try to use the Shh slider on bodyslide and let the sh one alone; as well as the breasts fantasy slider, I've seen some glitches when those are tampered with too much. Also, try to install HDT if it's not done yet; and if you still don't get any jiggle you'll know it's definitely an issue with your skeleton.

Archived