Could custom voice features get any further?

Some animators add custom voices to their animations. I think this is very good.
This feature is expected to develop further in the future.
Instead of adding voice files to animations, there are independent voice packs like Skyrim's, which have the same standardized codes as the Sims 4 default voices.
Covers Sims 4 voices during sex (similar to the body selection feature)
The advantage is that animation creators do not need to attach separate voice files and can add voices that suit the user's taste.

I'm not a professional modder, so I don't know if this is really possible, but I think we'll be able to create a lot more diverse situations if we do this.

12 hours ago, feettoeslover said:

Some animators add custom voices to their animations. I think this is very good.

And most of them don't really care that there are 3 types of voices for each gender which should sound different and also should have several variations with similar duration... As a result, that their aspiration may have the opposite effect and often sucks.

Edited by wild_guy