Consistently triggers NC scenario at the bar

Whenever going to the bar as a male and trying to talk to a girl, my PC will trigger the scenario "You make your approach, but it turns out there’s already someone else talking to her.
You consider giving them some space, but then you notice him slipping something into her drink when he thinks no one is watching." in which no matter how you react, an N-C scenarios triggers that ends up with the PC clone-pilled and fucked pregnant over the ensuing days - which will likely also result in a permanent ethnicity change. No difference what the reaction, no way to avoid it, no safeword, either. Worst of all, this even happens after switching off N-C, playing a few days and then going back to the bar.

Would be thankful for any help as to what this is and how to avoid this.

Installed mods:
DatDude Cold Calling Improvements
U666 Drug Framework
BR Pill Mod
Wonka.3c.xcl
Wonka Shop Mod
XCL Spike Fun v0.7.0 - MEDIA.xcl
XCL Spike Fun v0.7.9 - CODE.xcl
XCL u666 Pill Diagnostic Kiosk v007 - Media.zip
U666 Pill Diagnostic Kiosk

That's a Spike Fun scenario. That usually only happens well into it, when you've you've already triggered the prior events in the chain. I don't think it's possible to escape it once it's that far along.

I'm not entirely sure where all the checks for the non-con menu option are, but I'm guessing you needed to have it active before the scenario started.

On 3/14/2024 at 4:46 PM, emes said:

That's a Spike Fun scenario. That usually only happens well into it, when you've you've already triggered the prior events in the chain. I don't think it's possible to escape it once it's that far along.

Since that's your mod, would you mind revealing what those prior events are? I've run into it in a completely new playthough now yet again, and despite doing almost everything different where I thought it might be relevant.

It's a pretty dramatic intervention with the PC so it would be nice to be able to avoid it - or have an idea how at least moderate the fallout.

1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

Since that's your mod, would you mind revealing what those prior events are? I've run into it in a completely new playthough now yet again, and despite doing almost everything different where I thought it might be relevant.

It's a pretty dramatic intervention with the PC so it would be nice to be able to avoid it - or have an idea how at least moderate the fallout.

Off the top of my head, I believe it works like this:

• Spoiler

• PC catches a man trying to drug a woman at the bar and intervenes
    • PC reports the event to the police, increasing notoriety with the people doing the spiking (more notoriety if you report them at the bar, rather than the mall)
    • Each time you go to the bar, there's a chance, based on your notoriety, that you'll trigger the "revenge" sequence
    • Once triggered, it'll pick one of a handful of events to intercept you (either when approaching a bar girl, just a random spike, or hooking up with a bar girl who was previously drugged)

Once you're at that last stage, the flag is set, and, I believe, the only way out of it is to wait out the "timer." Basically do a certain number of bar visits without it triggering, at which point it "gives up."

As far as notoriety goes, I believe that it lowers over time as well, so if you stop doing things that raise it, it'll eventually drop down again.