Looking for Util Plus furnitues and questions on anims for them

OsmelMCs Sl Util Plus comes with an awesome feature for furniture handling.

There is quite a hassle of assigning correspoding tags, as while animators for skyrim do make awesome content, sl tags are a bit of a free for all.

Author was mindfull to provide description for what exactly some tags mean, Issue comes in when tag for furniture isnt exactly self explanatory and such description is abscent.

Say, what are theese: RPost1, RPost2, RPost3, RPost4, RPost5, RPost6, ShackleWall, HorizontalPole?

Having a reference would be great, given that a massive library os SL animations often contains anims that, while not intended to be used as furniture ones, work very well as such.

Related questions ill leave here in case someone knowledgeable enough stumbles on it and decides to chip in:

1 - Is there an in-game tool that would allow to rotate or move objects that allready exist? Util Plus blanket covers stuff like chairs, but often enough position of animation relative to objects local coordinates mean actors clip through walls or other objects, Tables are a particualtly persistent offender, and given that usually giving it a hypoteticly simple 90/180 degree Z rotation solves the issue without changing anything visually for stuff like round or square tables, one has to wonder if there is a simple way to do it?

2 - Is there a way to permanently save SL animations rotation? Some furniture animations seem to be misalligned 180 degree. Guess this one is purely on me, since i use agressive furniture anims for Furniture Framework. Those are intended for their own framework, not Util Plus. But again, given that logic of the problem is fairly simple, perhaps there is a known solution?

An important notice, i guess, is that while CK is mostly functional for me (such as it is, dialogue viewer is a stuff of nightmares), some stuff refuses to fire up. Cell viewer, where i imagine rotations for question 1 could be done and saved into a plugin, consistently crashes CK for me every time i try to load a cell. So that rount is more a less off limits for me(