[Mod]Katress Female | Faithful I hope

Katress Female | Faithful I hope

Edited the Original Pal and only Packed the Mesh

• Modest breasts and a Simple Pussy
  • I hope it's faithful enough to not be distracting, I do try to keep them faithful! =w =

To install:   Place the .pak file in your Palworld Mod Pak Folder

• \Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks\~mods

(I was thinking of adding jiggle physics but I can do that at a later time... if needed at all...)

I like your mod. In fact, I am still using the Katress mod of PoD to this day. I also really like the Katress mod from PaulitoZ, especially his design for the lower body of Katress. However, due to my personal preference, I prefer the flat cut Katress. This has kept me conflicted for a long time about which module to use. Now, this trouble has turned into three

3 hours ago, KongMing609 said:

I like your mod. In fact, I am still using the Katress mod of PoD to this day. I also really like the Katress mod from PaulitoZ, especially his design for the lower body of Katress. However, due to my personal preference, I prefer the flat cut Katress. This has kept me conflicted for a long time about which module to use. Now, this trouble has turned into three

oh! I didn't know Paulito made a Katress... 👀
and I never got the PoD one in time so I don't have it 😅

I should prob play around with the Jiggle settings a bit more later cause peeps told me that the game mutes them quite a bit compared to the preview in the UE editor.
it'll prob be tomorrow since I have work all day today...

Wow, I really like the model, but I would like to ask one thing.

Have you considered doing an option without the dress? Not the scarf, the black and pink dress only, like in the Katress mod from FungiFungisson (the cloakless option). 

In any case this is the best model I have seen for Katress, at least for my taste, great job!

19 hours ago, FJolt said:

Added Jiggle Physics and will post it in a bit

Can you help me with something?
I'm trying to mod palworld but I'm stuck with a problem, to check if the problem is with import, export from Blender I need a file/fbx model already edited to import in UE and do the process from then on.
I'm currently trying to create an NSFW Lovander but she's getting as thin as a toothpick in the game. trying to find a solution, all the answer is to check the scale but even changing from 1.0 in blender to any value like 0.01 or 2.0, in the game only the name changes height.

Sem título.png

Semttulo.png.497cde5737eb9e4dbf0e2e2f11d0419c.png

1 hour ago, ricardin1 said:

I'm trying to mod palworld but I'm stuck with a problem, to check if the problem is with import, export from Blender I need a file/fbx model already edited to import in UE and do the process from then on.
I'm currently trying to create an NSFW Lovander but she's getting as thin as a toothpick in the game. trying to find a solution, all the answer is to check the scale but even changing from 1.0 in blender to any value like 0.01 or 2.0, in the game only the name changes height.

Should start a new topic for something like this, more people will see it and be able to help you.

3 hours ago, ricardin1 said:

Sem título.png

image.png.599d43a1222c8fde42bb3c3ba62e9ea3.png

image.thumb.png.8a1db222aed7b5943d49fcc19f2afe82.png

that label thing I just don't use it, so def not needed, but I'm guessing the other option that the tutorial said to enable are needed like that always cook and cook chunks thing... actually cook chunks does sound very important... 

image.thumb.png.146ddf7fe1fdae8f96a259bebf4ea579.png

^^^^ THIS! cause it lets you manually select what you edited ^^^^

image.thumb.png.a24c7df02b89b74383616c72f181b404.png

Never Include the Skeleton in the chunk!!!or you will those sticks!

And I learned the need to make the scale 0.01 is to not fuck up the lighting or LOD (whatever it is) of your model because when I had bad scale when trying it at first my models where just transparent at either close or far distances at random

for Katress here I only added the mesh and the Jiggle Physics File to the chunk since that is all I messed with, but I'm guessing you also messed with the texture file so you would also include that and whatever else it is you need onto it

(I don't know if I wrote this right... just got back home from work)

3 minutes ago, FJolt said:

that label thing I just don't use it, so def not needed, but I'm guessing the other option that the tutorial said to enable are needed like that always cook and cook chunks thing... actually cook chunks does sound very important... 

And I learned the need to make the scale 0.01 is to not fuck up the lighting or LOD (whatever it is) of your model because when I had bad scale when trying it at first my models where just transparent at either close or far distances at random

for Katress here I only added the mesh and the Jiggle Physics File to the chunk since that is all I messed with, but I'm guessing you also messed with the texture file so you would also include that and whatever else it is you need onto it

https://pwmodding.wiki/docs/palworld-modding-kit/congratulations

Ah! this is where I learned about this Chunk method over the label system that is in the asset swapping tutorial... (so they where in the same location... just very different idk I"m babbling)

Thank you very much, I'll try it when I get back from work, although the scale doesn't work, if I change any scale value when importing or exporting it doesn't change anything, what changes as you can see in the image I posted, changes the position of the pal's name

15 hours ago, FJolt said:

Edited by ricardin1
On 3/7/2024 at 9:52 PM, ricardin1 said:

Sem título.png

Love the look of that model! Its nice to see mods that aren't just over exaggerated juicy bits (not that I'm trying to talk down about anyone else's work. I appreciate everyone's time and effort!). Will you be doing a public release when its finished?

On 3/9/2024 at 11:22 AM, rswift87 said:

Love the look of that model! Its nice to see mods that aren't just over exaggerated juicy bits (not that I'm trying to talk down about anyone else's work. I appreciate everyone's time and effort!). Will you be doing a public release when its finished?

Currently I have given up on making the mod, nothing I do is working.
If you can find someone who wants to make the mod, you can take the blend files and do whatever you want.

SexyLovander.rar

Edited by ricardin1

can i add it with the redesign from someone elses model and have them both together, or do i have to pick and choose which one i want? i kinda like the thicc version someone made a while ago but i also like the more faithful designs more so its hard for me to choose which one i'd want

On 3/8/2024 at 3:40 AM, FJolt said:

https://pwmodding.wiki/docs/palworld-modding-kit/congratulations

Ah! this is where I learned about this Chunk method over the label system that is in the asset swapping tutorial... (so they where in the same location... just very different idk I"m babbling)

Our method for doing this is different, in this case I used the video below to try to do this swap. In this case, I tried to do it using the method in this tutorial that you linked, but I didn't understand some of the processes, like the part about Copy over the unpacked Wwise Folder into the Plugins folder of the Palworld Modding Kit.
I don't have a Palworld Modding Kit folder and I went back to the tutorial to see if I missed any process and I didn't find anything related to Palworld Modding Kit

In this case I gave up after trying everything for a week, if you want you can take my work and make the mod.
This model is now more updated than the previous one I posted.

SexyLovander.rar

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2024 at 2:20 AM, ant_9484 said:

personally would rather have someone just put a pussy on the original model. but this is prob the best im going to get.

I have some mods on Nexus, Mod with this purpose adding only breasts and pussy without changing the original design too much, I only change some that have a masculine characteristic, making them more feminine. join my discord to receive updates ZyCfZpmmAx