Are there any mods that let you just ask for sex?

Are there any mods that let you just ask for sex and/or have npcs ask you for consensual intercourse?

I did look into the Lovers Plugin Index and I think the closest two were LoversHooker (my idea was to just set the gold received to 0 so it kinda looks like there's no payment for sex but the mod crashed my game anyway so I dropped it) and Joburg but I don't think that one's consensual either.

There are a bunch of spells that can kinda compel NPCs to have sex with you but it's not like the NPC can ever say no so it's not what I'm looking for either.

With LoversHookers you get a patch for Adult play plus and can play a male prostitute.

In the Hooker ini file you can disable male-male if you want to be a hetero male prostitute.

Player and NPCs use dialogues to start sex. In the ini you can set that NPCs can ask the player.

With the Adult play plus addon LoversVoiceSSPplus you get dialogues for public sex and get a lover "I want to be your lover..."

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

With LoversHookers you get a patch for Adult play plus and can play a male prostitute.

In the Hooker ini file you can disable male-male if you want to be a hetero male prostitute.

Player and NPCs use dialogues to start sex. In the ini you can set that NPCs can ask the player.

With the Adult play plus addon LoversVoiceSSPplus you get dialogues for public sex and get a lover "I want to be your lover..."

I did try Lovers Hooker - Dukky Version 4.8 and edited the ini so only female npcs can ask the player for sex, however they never ask.
There was also an option in the ini to let friendly npcs ask for sex for free which would also give them a bonus chance to ask. The option doesn't appear even at 95 favorability and after having consensual intercourse with the NPC already. 

I'm not sure why both options don't work.

Maybe you're not famous enough. In the calculation the rank is involved. Low rank and almost nobody wants you and will ask you.

I don't remember whether gold plays a role in the calculation. I don't have a Mod that add gold to NPC (like Daily Income Revised ) but the NPCs , with only vanilla gold, ask for sex . . . but quite rarely.

And asking for free sex or an Autograph only happens if you are very famous. And there you can tell a fan "Friends don't have to pay"  And these friends then ask you more often and now always fuck you without paying.

Best you ask the NPCs If you want to earn gold with the mod.

But I play the original mod version.

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

Maybe you're not famous enough. In the calculation the rank is involved. Low rank and almost nobody wants you and will ask you.

I don't remember whether gold plays a role in the calculation. I don't have a Mod that add gold to NPC (like Daily Income Revised ) but the NPCs , with only vanilla gold, ask for sex . . . but quite rarely.

And asking for free sex or an Autograph only happens if you are very famous. And there you can tell a fan "Friends don't have to pay"  And these friends then ask you more often and now always fuck you without paying.

Best you ask the NPCs If you want to earn gold with the mod.

But I play the original mod version.

Ok I managed to make it work.

Last question.

So sometimes when the female initiates rape she takes the position of the male in the animation and I don't know how to fix it. (I think it only does on non cowgirl animations but I'm not confident enough to make that claim)

I posted my load order in case it helps.1.png.d9f6ac790da5f85eee02ff9e34392fd5.png

Lovers Rapers setting

Female Reverse - This setting controls reversing the animation roles in the case of female rapist. Possible settings are:

Never - Female rapist is always in the offensive/giver animation position.

Males Only - Female rapist switches to the defensive/receiver animation position when raping a male.

Always - Female rapist always switches to the defensive/receiver animation position.

Random - 50/50 chance for position switch.

Here in the spoiler "settings guide"

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

-------

And your load order

LoversCreatures.esp below Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2 on position up
xeosp++.esp above LoversMB2

End like this

xeosp++.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

You have two LoversAdult play plus . . . The rest cannot be read.  Is one the Hooker patch?

Then you have a missing masterfile in your game

Load order should be:

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp   !!! LoversHooker.esp is a msterfile !!!

or

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp   !!! LoversHooker.esp is a msterfile !!!

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

or

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp

LoversHooker.esp