First there already a mod to make her human. The servtron are old I not suggest making all the servtron in to android just Ada. First by lore stand point this would her creator next development for more humanoid second if you did this human they see it as synth. Ada as robot would seen as robot  

I've had Ada as an Ikaros android a couple of play throughs, maybe a year ago. It's fairly easy.

I used Ada to Human mod to make her human, and then I used Ikaros Android mod with LooksMenu to make her Ikaros. It worked fine, and like you said, it's lore friendly.

I've also had a play through or two with her as legless female body floating, and that was pretty cool as well.

This is how a legless female body looks floating:

If you don't like someone floating without a booster pack, the Raider Reform school has one which has a collar at the top and an insertion into her butt at the bottom which looks pretty cool, but I don't think that's necessary for a robot.

The point is, I agree with you, Nindran, that once you convert Ada to human, anything you can do to a human you can further do to Ada to make her just how you want her.

personally, i just use servitron for ada because she is a customize assultron, so servitron would logically fit lorewise as servitron is an upgrade to assultron... ikaros just look like something that is made by the institute while servitron look like something that a wastelander could make...

this is how my ada looks like with servitron... i dont think you can get anymore lore friendly than that =D

ScreenShot13.png.1f555db3d9507af3222714c8bab2b754.png

Edited by calvin_0
On 3/9/2024 at 12:45 AM, calvin_0 said:

personally, i just use servitron for ada because she is a customize assultron, so servitron would logically fit lorewise as servitron is an upgrade to assultron... ikaros just look like something that is made by the institute while servitron look like something that a wastelander could make...

this is how my ada looks like with servitron... i dont think you can get anymore lore friendly than that =D

ScreenShot13.png.1f555db3d9507af3222714c8bab2b754.png

How did you make Ada into a servitron? I tried the Ava Servitron mod and it broke her. She showed up missing her arms and torso and floating above the ground. So I remade her with MAID parts. She's okay as a MAID, but I'd rather have her as a servitron. I mean c'mon, how could you not like Robo-boobs.

5 hours ago, Zagzagel said:

How did you make Ada into a servitron? I tried the Ava Servitron mod and it broke her. She showed up missing her arms and torso and floating above the ground. So I remade her with MAID parts. She's okay as a MAID, but I'd rather have her as a servitron. I mean c'mon, how could you not like Robo-boobs.

Install Ada Servitron but dont enable it in mod manager

Install Servitron in game.

Encounter Ada

Build Robot Workbench

Enable Ada Servitron

Ada will look mess up but it's o.k

Goto Robot Workshop and select Ada

Rebuild Ada into Servitron (use Mk 1 body for lore accurate assaultron)

Ada Servitron mod dont actually turn Ada into a servitron, it just a compatibility mod to turn Ada into female and change her race into servitron, if you convert Ada directly into servitron, she'll act like male in AAF because she dont actually have a gender, so it default to male...

Ada Servitron mod will always make Ada look mess up and glitchy because of the race change...

Edited by calvin_0

Unfortunately, I've already installed Servitron and built a regular Servitron at the bench. So I'd imagine I've missed that window. I do have the Robots Have Genders mod installed, but I don't know if that matters much now. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Zagzagel
6 hours ago, Zagzagel said:

Unfortunately, I've already installed Servitron and built a regular Servitron at the bench. So I'd imagine I've missed that window. I do have the Robots Have Genders mod installed, but I don't know if that matters much now. Thanks for your help.

try putting Ada Servitron below Robot Have Genders., so Ada Servitron will overwrite Robot Have Genders... and rebuild Ada into servitron...

Thanks guys, I finally did it. Ada is now a Servitron! I love it. Now I've just got to dress her in something. I've got both in them in the French maid's uniform. The only way I've got to tell them apart is their colour. I wish I knew how to use the Body Slide menu. Oh, well. One problem at a time. I'm just glad to have her as a Servitron. Although I will miss staring at her ass. (Hey, no kink shaming now, lol.)😍

• 1 month later...

I use the Ikaros android mod on my character, but I don't think there's any way to use it on an NPC. I wish there was. And I wish there was a unique reaction from other NPC's to you actually being an android, instead of treating you like they always do. But I know that'd call for additional lines of dialog that they'd have to record. Such is life.

7 minutes ago, Zagzagel said:

I wish there was a unique reaction from other NPC's to you actually being an android, instead of treating you like they always do. But I know that'd call for additional lines of dialog that they'd have to record. Such is life.

With AI, dialog is not the issue it was. But it goes back to what it's always been: someone has to make a mod to do it.