The Unlimited Blade Works

Bashis

once i got my skrim all pretty and modded i went looking for some flashy combat skills, and this one pretty much takes the cake in awsome

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14067/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D14067%26preview%3D&pUp=1

the only issue is with skyrim legendary edition, it seems like this mod doesn't play nice with the current version of skrim, some say its the dlc, others say the patch, either way if you fire off the super ability your pc slows to a crawl of 1-3 fps until its done, i was wondering if anyone good at scripting could take a quick look at it and see what exactly is wrong with it before i just dump it and move on, because personally i cant script nore can i decode it.

Guest kimbale

Woah nice! Someone made that technique for Skyrim! *DLs*

But it's obvious that spawning a shitload of swords will kill your performance, it's just so many meshes the game has to render.... That takes some serious computing power.

damn.....
really, that was a overpowered noble pantasm in the FATE stories, beside noble phantasm "gate of babylon"...
gonna try this mod.. but it seems it's gonna lag as hell... LOL

P.S Jeezz, that mod has a quite some drama...

Unlimited Blade Works incantion

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

wow, this mod was heavy....

after I activated the Reality Marble and I transported into the desert, my FPS stuck at 1.... I don't think this is Legenday Edition problem only, because mine isn't.

and why did the sword sometimes stab my PC head whenever I activate the blade works??

Guest kimbale

AHahaha no shit they did go full-on reality marble... Of course it will kill your system! IT'S A DESERT OF SWORDS!!!! Muahahahaaa.

No seriously, this is awesome, we need the technology to run stuff like this smoothly. :D

what if I try it in low setting?
because usually I use high settings, gonna try it..

Edit: still the same... stuck at 1 FPS.. maybe it's the heavy script? transport you to the desert where there is so many sword that you can pick up, and at the same time using frost bolt replaced with a sword attacking every enemies at the area....

its not the swords or the transport, before the latest skyrim update it worked perfectly fine, no issues, it broke after the latest patch, that's why i posted here wondering if anyone with some scripting knowledge could tell whats wrong, trust me, its not overload, i have MUCH worse than this and don't dip below 55 fps...ever, except for when i use this

• 1 month later...

its not the swords or the transport, before the latest skyrim update it worked perfectly fine, no issues, it broke after the latest patch, that's why i posted here wondering if anyone with some scripting knowledge could tell whats wrong, trust me, its not overload, i have MUCH worse than this and don't dip below 55 fps...ever, except for when i use this

No mate, it actually works fine, 1st I'm also experiencing the problem after not using it after long time and thought it was incompatible with latest patch, but then after tracking the author's other mods, the problem is papyrus. 

You need to disable papyrus in other to use his mods :D

Archived