[Mod]Foxparks Feral Female Cookie

Great work, glad to see more Fox/Canines be made anatomically correct, wanted these as there are so many everywhere. Plus close to the starting area, so if the sex framework gets made it will probably be a first grab for a lot of people.

1 hour ago, JC Squirrel said:

Would this override the female in this one? I love the male one, but the female having large breasts just looks weird for me. So if this possibly overrides only the female in this mod, then yours would be perfect to counter that whilst keeping the male!

https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/798

sorry, I haven't learned the OK framework stuff so it prob would Overwrite it 

1 hour ago, JC Squirrel said:

Would this override the female in this one? I love the male one, but the female having large breasts just looks weird for me. So if this possibly overrides only the female in this mod, then yours would be perfect to counter that whilst keeping the male!

https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/798

I think it would overwrite just the females if you change the mod's filename to come last in the mod list. The game reads the mods in alphabetical order. Since one mod would get both genders and the other would just overwrite one of them it should work out. It's not strictly by design but it works.

edit: wait no. This might not work. the other OK mods I've used this way each only worked for a single sex. This probably wont work for the anthro foxsparks since it's one pak that applies to two genders at teh same time.

Edited by Innersight
21 hours ago, FJolt said:

sorry, I haven't learned the OK framework stuff so it prob would Overwrite it 

If you've gotten to the point where you have the model baked into a .pak and working game, you're like 95% of the way to having a working OK framework mod. Guide here: https://discord.com/channels/881638083169230928/1205277848135278764 video guide here: 

Basicly instead of the assets being in the <original pal folder>, you create a subfolder like <original pal folder>\FoxparksCookie and move the assets in there, rename the file to be foxparkscookie instead of foxparks

Close Unity, then click and drag the OK Framework mod files into the unity project, it has a file structure that should match the structure of the project already. Inside the blueprints there will be a folder for each pal (you can delete the ones you don't need) and inside the pal you're modding will be various config files for the different passives. You can Basicly delete all of them ecpt for 0ALL which applies to every pal (unless there is a more specific config set).

Open unity, and double click the 0All blueprint for the pal your replacing. Type of swap would be mesh swap, and you use the dropdown to select whatever you named your version of the pal (in this example it would autopopulate with "FoxparksCookie"). That's it! Bake, pack, and it should just work, replacing only females.