[Mod]Melpaca Feral Female Bits

6 minutes ago, Dragneel013 said:

Does the vigina have collision where it opens and closes up if there is contact? 

Nope, sorry I only edited the mesh and didn't mess with anything other than the UV's and Weight Painting 

3 minutes ago, Innersight said:

I believe this is the first lewd Melpaca mod to hit the ground! thank you!

I love Melpaca and Just wanted one already, so I made it! ow o

You are the best I love Melpacca and the coloring of the parts is quite nice - thank you! Tried to make my own model-edit but couldn't get the pak to work in game. ... you acomplished what I am to dump to do! and I think most of the feral-lovers here will like your model-edit with the more realisitc parts even better than my antro-part-approach... Keep up the good work!!!

mod-Melpaca.jpg

44 minutes ago, Isaak_brock said:

You are the best I love Melpacca and the coloring of the parts is quite nice - thank you! Tried to make my own model-edit but couldn't get the pak to work in game. ... you acomplished what I am to dump to do! and I think most of the feral-lovers here will like your model-edit with the more realisitc parts even better than my antro-part-approach... Keep up the good work!!!

mod-Melpaca.jpg

Yea, this shit was a headache XD

1 hour ago, marno said:

this is great, though if I may make a suggestion, don't ever post to nexusmods, you will get swamped with unreasonable alteration requests.

...wait a tick...ok I know I just said this, and I mean this in the most nicest way possible, please don't get angry at me, you have way more talent than i'll ever hope to achieve, but her front right foot looks like it's broken.

15 minutes ago, marno said:

...wait a tick...ok I know I just said this, and I mean this in the most nicest way possible, please don't get angry at me, you have way more talent than i'll ever hope to achieve, but her front right foot looks like it's broken.

I understand, that's why I uploaded here seems less Judgy. 
   and yea,, I need to go back and see why that happened I didn't overwrite anything in the skeleton so I'll see if I messed with the weights on the foot by accident 

26 minutes ago, Innersight said:

Would you mind giving him guidance on the software? He's been putting the effort in.

I wouldn't mind, if they could join the rewelded discord server then yea since that place is comfortable 

26 minutes ago, FJolt said:

I understand, that's why I uploaded here seems less Judgy. 
   and yea,, I need to go back and see why that happened I didn't overwrite anything in the skeleton so I'll see if I messed with the weights on the foot by accident 

image.png.ff9ee8015c7837ad9776437b7666222f.png
Well H... I didn't overwrite the skeleton at all so Idk what happened gonna try to repackage to see if it was just an error on UE's side 

21 minutes ago, FJolt said:

image.png.ff9ee8015c7837ad9776437b7666222f.png
Well H... I didn't overwrite the skeleton at all so Idk what happened gonna try to repackage to see if it was just an error on UE's side 

image.thumb.png.3247a184bd4ce0358c9ac181808006d0.png

huh... I'm guessing this is it but now I need to find what cause it

7 hours ago, FJolt said:

well... I'm just unable to fix it for now...

Hey, don’t let it get to you, you’ll go insane, trust me, I tried modding once for Skyrim, 3 weeks later I smashed my keyboard, I’m still finding random letters to this day.

17 hours ago, FJolt said:

well... I'm just unable to fix it for now...

I don't know if you edit your mesh in Blender. But maybe there is some additional Mesh-Data in or around the foot - check if you deleted the Start-Cube of blender, when you imported the .psk . Or maybe if you accidentally edited the weight-texture-Paint for the "foot"-Vertextgroup with transforming the mesh... sometimes even one new added Vertex, that is not assigned to a vertex-groub could scrable everything up. BUT(T) anyway - I think this is fine as it is, this little Hoof sticking out is absolutley fine for me .. and better than everything I ever accomplished with my own edits... you don't want to see the deformed hellish freaks I created if I was finally able to get model to the game and walking around with their legs hanging everywhere, because the mesh had two assigned armatures - so don't worry about the small stuff and be proud for your accomplished edits!

weight paint Melpaca.jpg

Edited by Isaak_brock
7 hours ago, Isaak_brock said:

I don't know if you edit your mesh in Blender. But maybe there is some additional Mesh-Data in or around the foot - check if you deleted the Start-Cube of blender, when you imported the .psk . Or maybe if you accidentally edited the weight-texture-Paint for the "foot"-Vertextgroup with transforming the mesh... sometimes even one new added Vertex, that is not assigned to a vertex-groub could scrable everything up. BUT(T) anyway - I think this is fine as it is, this little Hoof sticking out is absolutley fine for me .. and better than everything I ever accomplished with my own edits... you don't want to see the deformed hellish freaks I created if I was finally able to get model to the game and walking around with their legs hanging everywhere, because the mesh had two assigned armatures - so don't worry about the small stuff and be proud for your accomplished edits!

weight paint Melpaca.jpg

Yea, those hellish monsters with the legs all over the place are what happens when you include the Skeleton in the Pak file.

You want to use a Chunk to pick out only what you need for your mod.

the mesh already has the UV data which is all I needed for my mod so it's the only file I choose to include in my chunk! (so far I've seen from many other peeps that you don't want the Skelton in your PAK file at all ever)

... and maybe I should check if I accidently added vertex data, but it was happening to me even with completely clean files reimported from FModel, so the only fix I could do to my knowledge was just rotate the bone for that foot in edit mode till it fit a bit better in game

you prob only need the mesh and Texture file you edited for your mod

example.png

example2.png

1 hour ago, FJolt said:

Yea, those hellish monsters with the legs all over the place are what happens when you include the Skeleton in the Pak file.

You want to use a Chunk to pick out only what you need for your mod.

the mesh already has the UV data which is all I needed for my mod so it's the only file I choose to include in my chunk! (so far I've seen from many other peeps that you don't want the Skelton in your PAK file at all ever)

... and maybe I should check if I accidently added vertex data, but it was happening to me even with completely clean files reimported from FModel, so the only fix I could do to my knowledge was just rotate the bone for that foot in edit mode till it fit a bit better in game

you prob only need the mesh and Texture file you edited for your mod

example.png

example2.png

Oh cool some screenshost and Info -  I'll experiment with chunk assignment, if I got time. I know  that the Armature/Skeleton modding is really tricky and that most of the modders make their .pak without the Armature. I have tried several times to only mod the SK-asset but the best I got was that all the textures are gone and no animation - just a floating Pal with grey-checkerboard Placeholder-Texture... but maybe with your tipps I'll get it to work. Thanks a lot!

On 3/3/2024 at 7:17 AM, marno said:

this is great, though if I may make a suggestion, don't ever post to nexusmods, you will get swamped with unreasonable alteration requests.

Lol I guess, or post it to nexus and just don't read the comments - I think you can even turn off comments if you want. Then more people can enjoy it / more people can find this and your other great mods!

Spoiler: Unreasonable alteration request

Spoiler

Totally don't have to do this, but how do you feel about teats? Art by Loimu is a good reference equine parts especially on deer, imagine alpaca/lamma would be similar https://e621.net/posts?tags=loimu+teats IT would be nice to have a version of a few of the more equine pals that also include teats, including melpaca