Physics of hair, layers of clothing without nemesis?

Is there a way to animate hair, clothing or capes without having to use the nemesis? (and make it easy to install). I say this because I have many mods inserted and the nemesis gives me an error as soon as I open it, and of course I want to delete my 400 mods. I would like to know if they can be animated without having to use them. I would appreciate if it is possible, what programs are missing. And one extra question... is it true that the scar mods (the one about locks) cannot be used? with the latest version?, and it gives an error in nemesis

23 minutes ago, oscar said:

Is there a way to animate hair, clothing or capes without having to use the nemesis?

What made you think these 2 had anything to do with eachother? SMP is the physics engine usually used for hair and clothing, Nemesis never had anything to do with this.

25 minutes ago, oscar said:

I want to delete my 400 mods.

Up to you.

25 minutes ago, oscar said:

is it true that the scar mods (the one about locks) cannot be used?

Gonna need to provide a link for that. There's lots of mods with scars, and there's no reason a texture mod wouldn't work unless its textgures are BC3 encoded in which case they may not be backwards compatible.

26 minutes ago, oscar said:

and it gives an error in nemesis

"I did everything and its not working" is not a description anyone can work with remotely. This is missing:

1. The error message(s).
  2. The exact steps for what you did.
  3. What you were trying to achieve.
  4. Complete mod names and versions that are related to the issue.

So with the HDT-SMP you can only animate hair and clothes? I'm a bit new to this and I would appreciate if you could give me a link with the basic programs necessary for the hair and clothes to move, and some links on hair and clothes with physics.thank you

36 minutes ago, oscar said:

So with the HDT-SMP you can only animate hair and clothes?

Never said that. SMP can add physics to lots of things.

36 minutes ago, oscar said:

I'm a bit new to this and I would appreciate if you could give me a link with the basic programs necessary for the hair and clothes to move

Already installed with Windows: Notepad

37 minutes ago, oscar said:

some links on hair and clothes with physics

Here's one: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hairpack02-hdt-29917266