Need help figuring out how to talk to NPCs while sneaking

Been trying to figure out how to make a mod where you can talk to NPCs while sneaking but I don't know where to start. I've been trying to find where Bethesda controls where and when you talk with no success. Is it somewhere within the scripts files or is it something in the .esp? I use Skyrim Legendary Edition so I don't know if that changes anything.

as a programmer u need to alter the animations played on action. i havent done much in creation kit so i dont know but overall as unity and unreal programmer(wich i am) u most likely want to find this, visual studio have an ability to find source with button. but if ure out on the blue you need to look at action,events and animations. my actions differens alot of what u need but i give you a clue

1 minute ago, theru said:

as a programmer u need to alter the animations played on action. i havent done much in creation kit so i dont know but overall as unity and unreal programmer(wich i am) u most likely want to find this, visual studio have an ability to find source with button. but if ure out on the blue you need to look at action,events and animations. my actions differens alot of what u need but i give you a clue

i did a few mods back in days, still got nexus but it bugs me i dont got full controll. i so i looked another way.

5 hours ago, theru said:

When you say animations you mean the ones currently in the game right? Do to forced interactions in game I assume so. I think a vague idea where to look.

Edited by Darkpig