2 questions, one about animations and one about an outfit.

1. FNIS PCEA2 randomly resets "some" of the animations back to vanilla. This occurs on loading of a save or post sex animation, but also sometimes just randomly. Not sure how to solve this as it is a new problem in my experience. Its a minor issue but it ruins immersion to keep having to go to the MCM to make sure my character's spellcasting looks right. Any thoughts about what could be causing this? In the past PCEA did not reset on me.
    1. Side note: FNIS PCEA2 Race Switch Fix is installed. It did not resolve the issue, and I didn't think it would as this issue is unrelated to changing races or transformations.
  2. There is an outfit, only a single specific outfit, that when equipped removes all of my tattoos. When unequipped they come back. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/116761). This is the second time I've had this problem. The first time the creator of the mod said it was on my end. But now this is a total rebuild and its happening again, and once again it is ONLY THIS OUTFIT. I have tried replacing the body in bodyslide and outfit studio, thinking maybe it was just the body using custom textures. But still the issue persists. I love the outfit and it fits perfectly, but for some reason all tattoos get removed. I really want to fix that. Any recommendations?