A Quest Mod About A.G.I.

I'm excited to share some information about a quest mod that's been in the works, designed to take you deep into the heart of Neon. My mod, titled "Divine Futura," offers a narrative-rich experience filled with complex characters, moral dilemmas, and a story that reacts to your choices. I've got most of the dialogue written and the complete story finished. Just waiting on the Creation Kit to implement it.

The Beginning:
As the player, you'll receive an anonymous message from a woman claiming to be the mother of her missing 23 year old daughter. She's desperate and seems to know a lot about you. Intrigued and perhaps a bit wary, you're asked to embark on a mission unlike any other - to find a young woman named Massi, who's disappeared into the city's neon-lit underbelly.

The Mission:

Massi is far more than just a missing person; she's at the forefront of the battle for AI rights, rumored to have stolen what could be the first sentient AI, Zeus. However, the truth behind Massi's disappearance dives much deeper into the heart of Neon's shadowy corridors than you might expect. As you embark on a quest to locate her, you'll navigate through Neon's most vibrant and perilous districts, uncover societies shrouded in secrecy, and confront some of the most influential forces within the city.

As the layers of this mystery unravel, you'll have the opportunity to forge a bond with Massi. Your interactions and choices could see her joining your cause as a companion, but her allegiance comes with a catch. Massi battles an internal war against Zeus, an AI that has latched onto her neuro-augments, threatening to usurp her mind and body completely.

Your adventure will lead you through the eerie silence of abandoned cloning facilities and the buzzing chaos of illicit drug labs, all building to a climactic showdown within the luxurious penthouse of a SOD member—the clandestine rulers of Volii Alpha.

In this narrative-rich quest, it's not just about finding Massi; it's about unraveling a conspiracy that spans the depths of human and artificial life. Can you outsmart the encroaching digital consciousness to free Massi, or will the shadows of Neon consume you both? Your choices will carve the path to an explosive resolution where the fate of one hacker could change the course of the future.

The Experience:
"Divine Futura" is not just a quest mod; it's an exploration of identity, freedom, and the future of consciousness. With extensive new locations to explore and a cast of characters that challenge your perceptions, each decision you make has weight, shaping the narrative and its outcomes. The mod emphasizes player choice, featuring dialogue options that genuinely impact the story's direction and conclusion.

Features:

Rich Narrative: A story that delves into the ethics of AI rights and the complexities of liberation and control.
Dynamic Characters: From the elusive Massi to the manipulative Dr. Athena Lovelace, every character has a story that intertwines with yours.
Player-Driven Choices: Your decisions influence the fate of Neon, leading to multiple endings based on your actions.
Expansive World: Explore new areas within and beyond Neon, each with its own secrets and dangers.

Why Play "Divine Futura"?:
If you're fascinated by the moral quandaries of technology and the potential futures of humanity intertwined with AI, "Divine Futura" offers a thought-provoking journey. It's a chance to shape the destiny of a world at the cusp of change and to explore what it means to be truly free, whether made of flesh or code.

image.thumb.png.b47a8d09657c505e03052fe8d58027cd.png

Edited by Nuverotic
On 2/21/2024 at 4:31 AM, DocClox said:

Sounds like fun. I look forward to playing it.

I wish I could spoil all the twists for you. When writing the elevator pitch I realized the best parts of the story I couldn't tell anyone or it would ruin it. But trust me, there are some AWESOME twists and turns you won't see coming that completely make the story.