Can anybody read which mod or mods is causing my game to look like this?

Looks immediately like you've not run bodyslide, as you're using a replacer mod for prison outfit with no texture.
It also looks like you're using a body replacer that is being overwirtten by something else.
Whatever that body mod is, would appear to also be altering your eyes, as they are now missing a texture dds.

I would also wager a guess you're not using a mod manager, as this tends to happen when the mods are in the wrong location

• Run Bodyslide
  • Run LOOT
  • Strongly recommend reinstall of base game files to purge mods, and using a mod manager
1 hour ago, Canaduh said:

Looks immediately like you've not run bodyslide, as you're using a replacer mod for prison outfit with no texture.
It also looks like you're using a body replacer that is being overwirtten by something else.
Whatever that body mod is, would appear to also be altering your eyes, as they are now missing a texture dds.

I would also wager a guess you're not using a mod manager, as this tends to happen when the mods are in the wrong location

• Run Bodyslide
  • Run LOOT
  • Strongly recommend reinstall of base game files to purge mods, and using a mod manager

I use Mod Organizer 2. This is my mod list.

modlist.txt.2024_02_16_20_22_55

The obvious thing to do would be to start deactivating mods until your game works again. Then you'll have a clue as to what mod or mods are the issue.

Edit: As Canaduh said, your game is messing/unable to find some texture files. Which is why the skin looks so flat and the clothes amd eyes are purple. What is messing with the face Geom is another thing all together.

At  a guess, as Canaduh also suggested, LE textures in an SE/AE game

Edited by Mez558
7 hours ago, Canaduh said:

Did you select both of those body types when you built the outfits in bodyslide?

Himbo only creates male bodies so should not have any effect on the textures of female ones.

7 hours ago, Canaduh said:

Now that you have run LOOT, your load order will have changed, can you post the updated list

That looks like a Mod list rather than a load order.
Everything is separated into Mod types, it's also inverted with the header underneath the mods it separates

E.G.
+Sentinel - An Equipment Overhaul
+Ellxe Elven Lake
+Raven Swords SSE
+ELLE - Abyss 3BA-BHUNP
+Daughters of Dimitrescu BHUNP SE
+BHUNP Vanilla Outfits (AE)
+Leviathan Axe - 4k ESPFE
+Cosmo-War Scythe
-Armor and Weapons_separator
-MCM Helper
+A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget