Futa SPID - TRX and ERF addons

View File

I managed to finally get the script working! This mod will distribute the ERF and TRX futa addons for SOS to all females of Skyrim with a 5% chance of distribution.

Tested in game, it works and I'm so happy it does

Required:

ERF futa addon: 

TRX futa addon: 

Spell Item Perk Distributor (SPID): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

SOS uncloaked's SPID ini isn't correctly formatted, you have to input your distribution chance yourself and edit the ini. This just takes away the extra steps and already puts it at a 50% chance of each schlong so it's not every female and you don't have to edit it.

13 hours ago, Mikochi35p said:

hello this is great but, it made my npc's naked. those who acquired futanari schlongs by this mod gets naked.

I've realized this too, you may have to give them armor to wear as it may be replacing their original. It just means they don't spawn with clothes but they should wear them if given any.

Hi 

This is very good, I agree. The clothing thing is a bit of a pain, since I can't just give new clothes to random NPCs, although it does seem to work with followers. I wonder, is there something more subtle going on? Does the change affect the way the game sees their gender, which then stops them wearing the right clothes? Or is it a slot thing? I have noticed that even with the Futa added, SexLab still treats the NPC as a female. Is there a way of telling Sexlab to treat them as males, but the game still sees them as females?

Thanks

K

14 hours ago, K.Cham said:

Hi 

This is very good, I agree. The clothing thing is a bit of a pain, since I can't just give new clothes to random NPCs, although it does seem to work with followers. I wonder, is there something more subtle going on? Does the change affect the way the game sees their gender, which then stops them wearing the right clothes? Or is it a slot thing? I have noticed that even with the Futa added, SexLab still treats the NPC as a female. Is there a way of telling Sexlab to treat them as males, but the game still sees them as females?

Thanks

K

I'm unsure how to make the game see them as not females in terms of sexlab animations, I gave them the SOS genital keyword but maybe I have to add some sort of sexlab ones as well. I'll look into it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 1:08 AM, dregin14 said:

idk about anyone else, but this recent update has started to pop a missing master error, it says it needs Ostim for some reason?

yesss im having the same issue. what's that about?