I'm available to help with English and writing (preference for Skyrim modding)

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I would like to get involved in adult modding (especially with Skyrim). I am good with computing but I don't know any of the languages, software, file systems or data structures used (I'm happy to learn though).

What I am good at is English. There are a lot of technically great mods out there which are let down by not-so-great English. I would like to offer to help, as this seems like a good way for me to contribute without having to first learn any new skills.

The things that immediately occur to me as ways I can help are:

• Proof reading / correcting / improving existing or place-holder text for in-game dialogue, journal entries, objectives, books / letters etc.
  • Writing new text in the above categories (mod authors / developers can explain what they want and I can write it, authors / devs can then review and give feedback, and I can change and improve it again, and so on).
  • I would also enjoy getting involved in story writing for adult mods, although I would not know where to start and would need guidance to understand the practical steps involved in going from a story idea to a fleshed-out mod.

If anyone is interested, I would be delighted to talk further, either here or in DMs.

I am developing a free game that can be very in line with your profile name.

I am not a native English speaker, I would love some proof reading of all the text I added (are just a few tooltips of the buttons and the help section.)

I am trying to post the game here, I may post here again when I will be able to post it (maybe a day, I am still a newbie here and I am finding some roadblocks.)

On 2/13/2024 at 11:41 PM, FacialLinks said:

I am developing a free game that can be very in line with your profile name.

I am not a native English speaker, I would love some proof reading of all the text I added (are just a few tooltips of the buttons and the help section.)

I am trying to post the game here, I may post here again when I will be able to post it (maybe a day, I am still a newbie here and I am finding some roadblocks.)

Hi, thanks so much for replying! I'd be very pleased to help. Sending you a private message now with my contact details.

• 1 month later...