MBP / x117 Problem and how to add healthbars?

I installed MBP like explained in a thread and added x117races a few days ago. Ever since then i have double races and/or riddle descriptions when i want to create a new char.

Also i seem to be unable to rape a corpse. Not that that would be my favored, but i haven't figured out how to show enemys or companions health bars yet so it is hard to judge when a NPC is at half HP.

My Load order looks like this atm :

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

CM Partners.esm

x117race.esm

wolfzqraceEV85.esm

wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

MOBS SI Optional Combat Settings.esp

Quest Log Manager.esp

Dynamic Map.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

SetBody.esp

zzEstrus.esp

CM Partners.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

X.Moon.Elf.esp

companion_deepelves.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

ElvenSorceress BU.esp

LadyFantasyBBBHVer.esp

wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

wolfzqcursed85EV.esp

wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp

SD2011.esp

CB Unholy Corrupter.esp

MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE.esp

the punished girlbox.esp

MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON.esp

xeoex.esp

It's changing now and then since i'm still adding new mods.

Any help regarding the double races and advices about healthbars or Lovers conflicts existing in my settings are much appreciated.

Couple of things:

1. Cursed mods are not compatible with lovers - your going to have to pick or the other.

2. The last three mods of your load order need to be:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

xeoex.esp

3. The source of your double stuff is likely Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

and x117Race ENG Race.esp where did these come from? Aren't they a duplicate of the stuff already included in MBP?

4. You have about 2-3 "in game" seconds to rape a corpse. After that you can't do it unless you install the lovers necrophilia mod.

5. Also make sure you are NOT including any lovers esp or esm files in your bashed patch as it tends to break their scripts causing them not to function correctly.

Thanks for the quick reply gregathit

1. Okay, didn't knew about that. I will switch cursed off, think Monster-hive only need the textures.

2. Moved to the end of the list.

3. Those came from http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37377 and http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368%29. All the way down in the description. It says it would replace the original Japanise with English. Not sure if i done something wrong durring installation. The explanation how to add them is rather confusing for me (<- Zero knowledge in modding).

"This plugin change all x117races description.

Just simply remove Japanese.

Don't activate.

Please use Wrye Bash to Rebuild Patch.

BASH:R.Description."

Dunno the meaning of the last line.

4. Tried it again after doing the changes you told me and it works. Still think it would be better to rape them when they are alive but some enemys die to fast.

5. I always deactivate all Lovers related mods when creating a new Bashed Batch :).

3. Those came from http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37377 and http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368%29. All the way down in the description. It says it would replace the original Japanise with English. Not sure if i done something wrong durring installation. The explanation how to add them is rather confusing for me (<- Zero knowledge in modding).

"This plugin change all x117races description.

Just simply remove Japanese.

Don't activate.

Please use Wrye Bash to Rebuild Patch.

BASH:R.Description."

Dunno the meaning of the last line.

Ok, what they are doing is correcting the japanese text to english. What they want you to do is to not enable them when playing the game but rather DO build them into your bashed patch. To do this fire up wrye and enable them in wrye and build them into your bashed patch. When that is done they should be deselected by wrye (it should have merged them into the patch) and should never be enabled when you actually play the game. :)

Holler if that doesn't make sense.

Done what you said gregahit and everything works now.

No doubles anymore and the discription is all in english now. Only strange thing that happen, after creating a new char he had no body at first, but after i equipt and removed his clothes his body appeared. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the link Donkey.

Figured I'd just ask in this thread instead of creating a new one:

I installed the combined OMOD for MBP, MBP++ and x117.

The only race I have with x117 in it's name is "Chanponx117AL1", is this the only one?

-

Are there high-res textures for the x117 race?

Edit- Found a few other mini-races, looks like I didn't look hard enough the first time.

Discussions of x117 and sex (of any type) are taboo and not to be discussed...for your own safety. If you have questions' date=' please request PM help or ask for help via PM system.

V/R,

Dreamer102

[/quote']

Wow.....I know I wasn't on the board today (well, until now that is), but did I miss something???????

If I did let me know but this seems a bit drastic a response to discuss a simple install problem. :(

Discussions of x117 and sex (of any type) are taboo and not to be discussed...for your own safety. If you have questions' date=' please request PM help or ask for help via PM system.

V/R,

Dreamer102

[/quote']

Wow.....I know I wasn't on the board today (well, until now that is), but did I miss something???????

If I did let me know but this seems a bit drastic a response to discuss a simple install problem. :(

Well, I'm not being nit-picky, but the topic of "relations" and "x117 Races" has come up before and it was not "positively" responded to.

I just thought I'd give a warning before the mods said anything.

:-/

Archived