"Calm" enemies after SL encounter mod?

I'm looking for mod that would allow me to play pacifist run without killing any enemies (apart from absolutely necessary quest-related stuff). With oldrim I used to use untamed but 1) it only works for Creatures 2) after 2 minutes of gameplay you end up with army of 349857439873 wolves and your game crashes...

Estrus Chauris / Estrus Spider does this trick properly but it only works for well.. Chaurus and Spiders lol. I'm looking for more universal mod that would work for any enemy. Preferably without additional steps (so no shouts or spells put on enemy in advance needed) but if it's required then it shouldn't be much of a deal breaker. The point is to avoid combat but also not to have 7000 followers.

WhoreCraft allows to level up via SL encounters so it's already cool for this aspect of game. In fact SL Defeat kind-of-does the trick for me but its 10 seconds cooldown is extremely short so it's often difficult to get away from enemies, especially in open field (unless it's night and you have sneak over 9000).

I'm kinda surprised I couldn't find anything obvious considering that every Fallout game has such thing incorporated into Defeat-kind mod with cooldowns varying from 3 to 5 minues. Not 10 seconds...

Edited by Lapsio