Invalid racemenu basescripe error using newest versions of everything

Every time I start a new game or load a save:

grafik.png.33851562d0b4afe9873bdfbe2850d6d8.png

I'm running newest SKSE and the just-upgraded new racemenu version - any ideas how to fix this crap or what might be causing it??? I deinstalled and reinstalled RS and SKSE both, to no effect.

Edited by Cornoholio

RaceMenuBase.psc has a function like this:

int Function GetScriptVersionRelease() global
	return 7
EndFunction

So:

1. You have a broken mod that overrides racemenubase.pex with one that returns 0 instead of 7.
  2. You have managed to find a broken RaceMenu version somewhere.

The decompiled script from the RM link you sent me returns 7, so you have something messing with that script file. If you're certain this is not the case, then extarct the racemenubase.pex file from the RM installation archive and replace your current file with it; and by that I mean replace the pex file already in the RM install, not the one in the Skyrim data folder. Replacing the one in the data folder is bound to break the hardlink that Vortex has set up which will potentially come bite you in the ass later. Edit: Unless that has already happened and that's why we're having this conversation. You could try deleting the file in the data directory and redeploying mods from Vortex. That should rebuild the hardlinks right? I think? Maybe?

I used to have a link on my desktop for Vortex-specific instructions for finding the mod conflict list for a specific file but I deleted it a while back. I'm sure some good noodle here on LL can help you out with that one. If you're in a hurry, Google or YouTube is bound to have the answer already.

Edited by traison