PiCSeL's Standalone Custom Magazines

View File

160 magazines for you to find in random containers.

Injected via leveled lists and Base Object Swapper.

Created with Custom Comic Framework. Original mod not required. Do not install it. DO NOT. It will overwrite my covers with default art.

What's new?

A good person who decided to remain anonymous helped me to double the amount of magazines.

Also he integrated baseObjectSwapper support into the mod (you will need the mod intself for this to work)

BOS is not required, magazines will appear in containers without it.

If you have issues with Discover Nearby Collectible Items mod, like not marking magazines at all or marking burned mags, execute these two console commands:

CQF SC_Handler ShutDown
StartQuest SC_Handler

That will help

MY MAGAZINE MODS

126 vanilla magazines + 6 restored + 323 from various mods

Ultimate 458 magazines bundle, all in one style, for a devoted lewd pictures collector.

Vanilla magazines retexture  (all vanilla magazines + 6 restored Taboo Tattoos)

Missing magazines retexture (+10 magazines with perks)

Wasteland Imports magazines retexture (+14 magazines, consumable, +1 magazine with perk)

Strong Legs magazine retexture (+5 magazines with carryweight perk)

Retexture of Ketaros' New Magazines (+91 magazines, with perks)

SS2 Wasteland Venturers icecream magazines (+8 magazines, allow to cook icecream)

Backpack of the Commonwealth magazines retexture (+5 new magazines, each allows to craft a backpack)

Retexture of Fahrenheit1984's XXX magazines (+73 magazines, no perks)

Erotic Art Magazines retexture (+44 magazines, allow to build erotic poster at your settlement)

Hentai retexture of Companion Ivy magazines (+72 magazines, no perks, added to the world via object swapper and leveled lists)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JuuzouSuzuya13 said:

Hey I'm using this with discover nearby collectibles mod and now it's flagging EVERY burnt trade magazine as a collectible :(

Happens to me too, not for every burnt magazine though. Just some.

Uninstall base object swapper addon, this should help.

On 2/1/2024 at 9:11 AM, picsel said:

Guys, I'd like to do another mod with 100-300 custom magazines, but I am retarded in regards to Creation Kit and other ESP stuff.

I can only do the art, the DDS. If you like my work and know how to or know someone who could help me with putting that in game - message me.

Can you be more specific about what help you need?  Or did you literally mean *everything* except the textures, from making a new plugin to creating forms to leveled list injection?

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Can you be more specific about what help you need?  Or did you literally mean *everything* except the textures, from making a new plugin to creating forms to leveled list injection?

That is correct, everything except the textures. My knowledge of fallout 4 modding is near zero.

My comics are coming out like this in game which i believe is the base model from Custom Comic Framework. I know your mod says it doesn't need it but you said we need Custom Comic Framework - Base Object Swapper which that says we need Custom Comic Framework.

image.png.eb40dcfd7949dfd81b2e854ca40018cf.png

This is what my mod order looks like concerning this mod(i think i don't remember which is which at this point i downloaded all of these replacers). In what order do I need these? and which ones can I turn off? Mod Organizer 2 in case the mod manager matters.

image.png.59ffce90ba184ef3058dc5c87208f7c1.png

4 hours ago, JjJetPlan3 said:

My comics are coming out like this in game which i believe is the base model from Custom Comic Framework. I know your mod says it doesn't need it but you said we need Custom Comic Framework - Base Object Swapper which that says we need Custom Comic Framework.

image.png.eb40dcfd7949dfd81b2e854ca40018cf.png

This is what my mod order looks like concerning this mod(i think i don't remember which is which at this point i downloaded all of these replacers). In what order do I need these? and which ones can I turn off? Mod Organizer 2 in case the mod manager matters.

image.png.59ffce90ba184ef3058dc5c87208f7c1.png

Same Here

17 hours ago, JjJetPlan3 said:

This is what my mod order looks like concerning this mod(i

13 hours ago, SaladeAlbi said:

Same Here

Guys, my mod is a clone of "Custom Comic Framework" which is intended use by the author of the latter. 

So if you use my mod you do not need the CCF. My mod will completely overwrite it.

Base Object Swapper addon will use either as a master.

In short: 

Uninstall CCF, keep my mod and object swapper addon. It is going to be ok.

1 hour ago, picsel said:

Guys, my mod is a clone of "Custom Comic Framework" which is intended use by the author of the latter. 

So if you use my mod you do not need the CCF. My mod will completely overwrite it.

Base Object Swapper addon will use either as a master.

In short: 

Uninstall CCF, keep my mod and object swapper addon. It is going to be ok.

Ahh thank you I didn't realize this was a master file object swapper addon would recognize. Thanks for the clarification and that worked perfectly. Thank you for these replacers.

28 minutes ago, DoroLL said:

Hello. Your mods are excellent. Any plans to replace vanilla posters and billboards? I've searched all over LoversLab and can't find a mod i like.

Try Hananahs Adult Advertisements 2.0 

I think it blends with my mags well. 

I do not think I will be retexting billboards anytime soon

Edited by picsel
2 hours ago, taxman251 said:

I apologize if this is a stupid question but, Does this require Base Object Swapper to work? Thanks for your time.

Only if you use Base Object Swapper addon to replace burnt magazines with mine.

Otherwise you will find magazines in containers

Hi, I couldn't get base swapper to work, even the solution you suggest didn't work, so went back to a previous save took off the swapper and the magazines aren't appearing in containers on the new version as above.  There are always some in the Laudromats and none appear evne though the washing machine and dryer contents have respawned.  Hope that helps,.

Can also report that the newest version is not spawning magazines in containers (for me, and I do not have BOS installed). I added BOS and will see if this changes the ruined mags.

I do not have CFF. I upgraded from an earlier version today, and the older version of your mod worked.

Edited by Nuka Cherry

The magazines are not spawning in containers because the leveled list has not been added to them.  If you open the mod in FO4Edit, the leveled list for containers are there, but are not altered in any way.  They are just duplicates of the base game container entries.

To add these comics to containers, open the mod in FO4Edit, open the "Leveled Item" tab, click on one of the containers, then right-click the "Leveled List Entries (Sorted) row, in the "Custom Comic Framework" column, select "add" and select "LLCustomComic".  Enter in the fields Level = 1, Count = 1 (or how many you want to spawn in a container), Chance none = 95 (chance to not spawn, so higher number = lower chance), then save.  You will need to do this for every container on that list (should be green in color with standard FO4Edit themes).  You can also add or remove containers at this point.  Also, you can set the "Chance None" to 0 on each container and alter the "Chance None" in the "LLCustomComic" entry to set the chance universally.  Be careful with this though, having a chance none on top of another chance none will drastically reduce your chance of finding anything.

Should look like the pic below.

PiCSelFIX.png

Edited by Loversclod
Clarified Language/Typo
21 hours ago, DDDSHYNZ said:

can't find these magazines with the latest version.

12 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

not spawning magazines in containers

16 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

magazines aren't appearing in containers

All fixed now. A quick test gave me 4 magazines in 4 separate containers. Should work fine now. Redownload the mod please.

Sorry about that.