[Mod][XCL] [0.19] Stripper Job

[XCL] [0.19] Stripper Job

Adds the ability to work as a Stripper at the bar once you have danced for Dredd once. You can work it even if female.

Adds a stripper base pay to dancing

Adds a Stripper skill that gives bonuses to the stripper base pay and transaction sex pay as well as sugar daddy payouts

MAX Stripper Skill level is 75!

As your skill rises, you can raise the wealth of your hookups even further to improve your payout.

Does NOT check for protective serum.

Just a quick question because I'm kinda confused, what does this mod add compared to the base game ? You can already work as a stripper on you've danced one, tried with the mod installed, I don't see what changed.

1 hour ago, xegin said:

Just a quick question because I'm kinda confused, what does this mod add compared to the base game ? You can already work as a stripper on you've danced one, tried with the mod installed, I don't see what changed.

This allows you to do it even while Dredd isn't at the bar, that was what we planned for it to do anyway

46 minutes ago, brokenfibula said:

Just tested with a new character. I'm not getting the option to dance if Dredd is not there.

You still have to unlock it the first time by either doing the insta-strip demo or losing more money than you have to Dredd. Once unlocked, there will be a button in the bar options "work stripper job" that takes you into that scene.

As far as check for serum...if you have danced for dredd and received side effects, he wont let you dance for him again at the bar unless you take the protective serum first. This mod does not check any of that, so you need to be a little more careful about side effects.

37 minutes ago, Dragon42 said:

You still have to unlock it the first time by either doing the insta-strip demo or losing more money than you have to Dredd. Once unlocked, there will be a button in the bar options "work stripper job" that takes you into that scene.

As far as check for serum...if you have danced for dredd and received side effects, he wont let you dance for him again at the bar unless you take the protective serum first. This mod does not check any of that, so you need to be a little more careful about side effects.

Yeah, I purposely lost money to dance the first time and unlock it. Went back the next day, still as a male, Dredd is not there, and I only have the standard options for Buy Drink, Chat with Someone, or Exit.

Just now, brokenfibula said:

Yeah, I purposely lost money to dance the first time and unlock it. Went back the next day, still as a male, Dredd is not there, and I only have the standard options for Buy Drink, Chat with Someone, or Exit.

Ok. I will check this when i get home from work.

Its a very minor tweak. It just allows you to dance if Dredd isnt in the bar or if you are female.

3 hours ago, brokenfibula said:

I am unable to verify this bug. I started a new game. Dredd was at the bar day 1. I lost in blackjack and did the scene. Day 2 I returned to the bar and the button is there (with a typo) and dredd is not. I pill to female and the button is still there.

I am posting the typo fix. I am going to keep testing for problems.

On 2/8/2024 at 2:59 PM, danishplay said:

it seems not to like to interact with the boyfriend(rda-editor thing) is that something that could be looked at?

I can definitely look at it. What exactly is the nature of the conflict?

now I unfortunately do not remember what it said, nor did I take a caption of it,  and is in works of setting up the newest version of the game, so not sure if I can set it up again, as the newest may not be able to handle either of the mods in question.

but while running the mod loader it came up with error message, and I can see now also come up with what I believe to be the same error message in the new version of the game.

Error Message after modloader has run its course:  

• Conflicts with rdaEditor.twee on [transactional bedroom sex end]. this message first happened and since, on stripperjob 18.4-18.6 but there where I believe no issue on 18.3

friendly greetings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 7:08 AM, M2xim said:

Can you also get more serum as a female using this mod or you can only do the stripper job?

At the moment, it only does the dancing. But giving you the option for serum through Dredd when female sounds like a good addition for the mod.

8 hours ago, Anfauglith said:

How do I change the load order for this game?

I believe, if you use the mod loader, that it defaults to alphabetical. So it should work correctly as is.