Request: Granblue Fantasy: Relink

1 hour ago, muhj said:

Sick and tired of censorship. Just like the comments above me - looking forward to uncensored (original costume)/pantsu mods. I will donate/commission if I have to.

Gore violence extreme themes as realistic as possible and its perfectly fine, a cleavage of a fictional anime girl? INSANE CENSOR IT!!!1!1 modern clown world logic.

I just thank the modders for fighting against these modern corporate ESG money farms and their retarded agenda.

4 hours ago, TsunTsunXD said:

Gore violence extreme themes as realistic as possible and its perfectly fine, a cleavage of a fictional anime girl? INSANE CENSOR IT!!!1!1 modern clown world logic.

I just thank the modders for fighting against these modern corporate ESG money farms and their retarded agenda.

Lol couldn't have said it better myself - which is why I am down to support modding/modders

I am so fed up with spats/granny shorts in almost every game that comes out nowadays. 

Been looking for a thread like this. Hopefully some hero out there can bring the uncensored designs to life to replace the censored designs we got in the game (a few simply edits, but I don't know what hurdles await with the engine). I wonder when developers will realize the harder they try, the more people will desire the content they seem to be so vehemently against.

2 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

Has anyone attempted 3DMigoto yet? Its DX11 so it should work fine. Can't confirm since I haven't picked up the game yet, still debating.

You can be a pirate and test it, then buy it when you wanna stop being a pirate

24 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

Has anyone attempted 3DMigoto yet? Its DX11 so it should work fine. Can't confirm since I haven't picked up the game yet, still debating.

People have not even figured out how to decrypt game files afaik so we are still far away from thinking about how to make mods even work.

1 hour ago, EvaFreya said:

People have not even figured out how to decrypt game files afaik so we are still far away from thinking about how to make mods even work.

how long you think it will take to figure it out? seems people figured out how to do the other games, the Versus games, so am sure they will figure this one out too.

1 hour ago, DORODERE said:

I tried multiple versions of 3DM, they all makes the game crash on launch. 

31 minutes ago, Numbers66 said:

how long you think it will take to figure it out? seems people figured out how to do the other games, the Versus games, so am sure they will figure this one out too.

Versus is a completely different Engine. Unreal Engine is very easy to mod and there are many tools for it already.

Relink however is made in an in-house engine built by Cygames.

And no idea how long its gonna take or if anyone is even working on it. 

21 hours ago, gcleveland said:

It's getting pretty nutty. This game seems as bad as Tekken 8 for not wanting to show skin. Maybe we will get lucky and it'll be mod-able like the fighters.

bro what are you talking about tekken 8 literally let you customise your characters it literally let you show skin

11 minutes ago, dakyoz said:

No luck

If people are able to make cheat engine and trainers, does that mean there is some way to crack it? its only been a few days since release so might not have enough information about the engine yet. XD

25 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

thankfully the game seems really popular, so hopefully someone will bust the game open publicly soon

there has been a table made for it so might be possible, just need some time to crack and more to make models or texture for it.

9 hours ago, Numbers66 said:

If people are able to make cheat engine and trainers, does that mean there is some way to crack it? its only been a few days since release so might not have enough information about the engine yet. XD

Cheats have nothing to do with encrypted game files. They usually don't even touch them. They change assets within the games process or in some cases the save files.

Anyway, this dude is working on a Tool for the game to encrypt the files Nenkai/GBFRDataTools: WIP Tool for dealing with Granblue Fantasy: Relink archives. (github.com)