1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi just want to ask, if I have Open Animation Replacer. Do I still need Dynamic Animation Replacer? I heard OAR is upgrade version of DAR.

OAR should works. They both use the same conditioning rules, so I don't see why not. I haven't tested that, so let me know if it works. I'll add that as alternative to DAR in the description if it does.

Edited by boobi3
1 minute ago, Monozero10 said:

Yikes! Let me look at them.

Even some of the base things are different, so they're not really the same mod at all, so I guess that wouldn't work after all. Not without redirecting things at least. I can send you my version renamed with the serana extended that redirects to the new name if you want.

16 hours ago, boobi3 said:

I missed stuff when I'm on VR because it's plays a bit differently.

Actually, I'm on VR too!  VR for life!

Was gonna ask too, are you refraining from Skyrim for a bit because VR now has ESL support and you have to redo your entire modlist?  Because that's what I did.  Unmerged all my files and redid everything and now I'm sitting at over 1000 mods +1 for this one lol.  I actually haven't even started playing yet.  I'm still demerging and testing out all the cool new mods I get.

Edited by kamithemoon
9 hours ago, Monozero10 said:

Even some of the base things are different, so they're not really the same mod at all, so I guess that wouldn't work after all. Not without redirecting things at least. I can send you my version renamed with the serana extended that redirects to the new name if you want.

I'd greatly appreciate that.

10 hours ago, Monozero10 said:

Yea, I've tried to rename everything before, but it didn't worked out on my end. Even though I overwrite a lot of dialogues from shadowman_entitledgirl.esp, so it'll have the same ID. I also took out and created a ton of lines, so they're not really the same mod anymore. Don't think running both will work. I'm not really a modder so I can't help with this, sorry.

9 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Actually, I'm on VR too!  VR for life!

Was gonna ask too, are you refraining from Skyrim for a bit because VR now has ESL support and you have to redo your entire modlist?  Because that's what I did.  Unmerged all my files and redid everything and now I'm sitting at over 1000 mods +1 for this one lol.  I actually haven't even started playing yet.  I'm still demerging and testing out all the cool new mods I get.

No, I'm going away for my own personal reason. Hopefully when I come back, there will be a good Wabbajack I can use and add more stuff on top of it.

7 hours ago, ypX3A said:

Hi,

Any chance for this to work with BHUNP body type? 

Thank you

Yea, it should work with BHUNP I think. Just replace her body in the "Meshes" and "Texture" folder with BHUNP stuffs instead of the CBB3 and it should work, I think.

Edited by boobi3

If anyone has time, can they test this ESL version of the mod that Monozero10 took the liberty to convert? I can't run ESL even with the new ESL loader on my VR set up. So if there's no issue with this pack, I'll add it to the download page if it gets the thumb up.

What this does:

1. Turn all converts all the esp into esl format.

2. Rename "shadowman_entitledgirl.esp" to "shadowman_entitledgirl_serah.esp".

This still WON'T fix the issue if you run both "sister" and this mod. There's something I want try, but I need to know if this works first.

Serah_Hunter_AIO - Default Body - ESL.rar

13 hours ago, boobi3 said:

If anyone has time, can they test this ESL version of the mod that Monozero10 took the liberty to convert? I can't run ESL even with the new ESL loader on my VR set up. So if there's no issue with this pack, I'll add it to the download page if it gets the thumb up.

What this does:

1. Turn all converts all the esp into esl format.

2. Rename "shadowman_entitledgirl.esp" to "shadowman_entitledgirl_serah.esp".

This still WON'T fix the issue if you run both "sister" and this mod. There's something I want try, but I need to know if this works first.

Serah_Hunter_AIO - Default Body - ESL.rar 172.26 MB · 2 downloads

Unfortunately, it's bugged.  None of the voice files match the new formids.  For example, the line "Hopefully not just for sex... right?"  is xx000EB6 in the audio files but xx00082C in the new esp.  In the original esp and audio files, this formid was xx00299f.  Other then the audio mismatch, the elsification seemed to work well. 

Also, if you wanted to use both entitled sisters, couldn't you just use xedit to assign the voice type to a new formid and rename it and the voice type in the folders?  It should catch all references and update those as well.  I've done something similar before and it was a very quick edit.  Now that I think about it, the elsification process and renaming of the esp already changes the form ids and makes it distinct from the other mod.  All you really need to do is rename the voicetype in the esp and the audio folder, I think.

Edited by kamithemoon
14 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Unfortunately, it's bugged.  None of the voice files match the new formids.  For example, the line "Hopefully not just for sex... right?"  is xx000EB6 in the audio files but xx00082C in the new esp.  In the original esp and audio files, this formid was xx00299f.  Other then the audio mismatch, the elsification seemed to work well. 

Also, if you wanted to use both entitled sisters, couldn't you just use xedit to assign the voice type to a new formid and rename it and the voice type in the folders?  It should catch all references and update those as well.  I've done something similar before and it was a very quick edit.  Now that I think about it, the elsification process and renaming of the esp already changes the form ids and makes it distinct from the other mod.  All you really need to do is rename the voicetype in the esp and the audio folder, I think.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. but since I couldn't test out the ESL in my actual game. I needed someone on SE to check it for me. Thank you. Sucks, that changing it to ESL messes with the formid. It'll be a pain in the pass to find and change all 700+ lines to the new formid. I'll try to make it ESL flagged on xedit and see if the formid stay the same while not taking up a slot space.

Edited by boobi3
3 hours ago, boobi3 said:

Yes, that's what I was thinking. but since I couldn't test out the ESL in my actual game. I needed someone on SE to check it for me. Thank you. Sucks, that changing it to ESL messes with the formid. It'll be a pain in the pass to find and change all 700+ lines to the new formid. I'll try to make it ESL flagged on xedit and see if the formid stay the same while not taking up a slot space.

Sadly, it can't be flagged in xedit because the formids are out of range.  But however the esp was compacted it also compacted the audio files, it just did so incorrectly with mismatched formids.  It probably wasn't supposed to do that so maybe whomever compacted it could give it another shot?

As it stands though, I really gotta wonder who needs this to be in esl format.  I'm at over 1000 mods with 600 esps and only 170 of them take up plugin space.  The rest are esl or espfe format.  So I still have 85 more plugins before I'm over the limit.  So I gotta wonder, if someone really was at the 255 plugin limit, how many tens of thousands of mods would they actually have installed in total!? 😵

Edited by kamithemoon

すみません、Serana Dialogue Add-Onなどのセラナを変更するmodを使用しているかどうかをお聞きしたいのですが、競合しますか?
または、フォロワーとして独立している場合、それらを一緒に使用できますか?

1 hour ago, kamithemoon said:

Sadly, it can't be flagged in xedit because the formids are out of range.  But however the esp was compacted it also compacted the audio files, it just did so incorrectly with mismatched formids.  It probably wasn't supposed to do that so maybe whomever compacted it could give it another shot?

As it stands though, I really gotta wonder who needs this to be in esl format.  I'm at over 1000 mods with 600 esps and only 170 of them take up plugin space.  The rest are esl or espfe format.  So I still have 85 more plugins before I'm over the limit.  So I gotta wonder, if someone really was at the 255 plugin limit, how many tens of thousands of mods would they actually have installed in total!? 😵

Monozero10 was doing the conversion and I was just helping out with. I was going to Manually change all the audio name files to the correctly link with the formID. Then I realized it was the older version version 🙃 . The one with all the songs in bad lip format. So I kinda just threw my hands in the air. I can't use ESL anyway, so I can't even test any of this. Yea, if people don't have enough plugin slot, then "Welcome to Skyrim Modding", messing with slots is part of the fun. I don't know enough about ESL to help any longer.

14 minutes ago, zmqp2020 said:

すみません、Serana Dialogue Add-Onなどのセラナを変更するmodを使用しているかどうかをお聞きしたいのですが、競合しますか?
または、フォロワーとして独立している場合、それらを一緒に使用できますか?

I used Google Translate.

This is an independent follower. It does not interfere with Serana or any mods that modify Serana.

1 hour ago, boobi3 said:

Google翻訳を使用しました。

これは独立したフォロワーです。SeranaやSeranaを変更するmodに干渉することはありません。

I thought I made it into English with a translation tool, but it seems it was still in Japanese. My apologies.

Understood. Thank you for your answer.

Edited by zmqp2020

Fun fact for folks who are enjoying the mod.  Since she's using a vanilla voice, you could duplicate that voice in other mods and rename the folder to her voice for general voicing support.  It works without issue with Spectator Crowds and TDF prostitution.  You could even do it with Shadowman's Public sex comments and post fun comments though that requires editing the esp a bit to point to the new voice.

I would say though, the Lady Serah seems to comment very frequently.  I was running with her and Auri and she seemed to comment 3x more often then Auri would.  It might be prudent to attach some sort of cool down to her idle dialogues so she doesn't run out of things to say too quickly.  Also, don't give her a torch.  She'll favor it over her second sword and you'll never get to see her cool attacks.

6 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Fun fact for folks who are enjoying the mod.  Since she's using a vanilla voice, you could duplicate that voice in other mods and rename the folder to her voice for general voicing support.  It works without issue with Spectator Crowds and TDF prostitution.  You could even do it with Shadowman's Public sex comments and post fun comments though that requires editing the esp a bit to point to the new voice.

I would say though, the Lady Serah seems to comment very frequently.  I was running with her and Auri and she seemed to comment 3x more often then Auri would.  It might be prudent to attach some sort of cool down to her idle dialogues so she doesn't run out of things to say too quickly.  Also, don't give her a torch.  She'll favor it over her second sword and you'll never get to see her cool attacks.

Thank you for testing out the mod! I've look into the frequency of her idle comments. I've lower all the random rate from 25% to 10%. Can you test it out and see if it's better? I think 25% was fine for the original SeranaExpand mod, but since I more than double the number of lines. It'll just rapid fire non-stop even on a 24hour cooldown.. If it's still too high I can lower it to 5%. I'll add this to the download page as patch when we can establish a good talking rate.

5 hours ago, zmqp2020 said:

Sorry. I have one more question.
In shadowman_entitledgirl, the dialog to the sex scene appears but the scene does not start.
Is this just the dialog? Or do I need SL for the requirement?
I am using FG.

By default, this only works for Sexlab. The script call on SexlabFramework not FlowerGirl.

You can try using these script from shadowman2777. I can't test it myself, but try it out and let me know if it works. Just overwrite original scripts with the one from "FlowerGirl_Scripts"

Serah_Hunter_LESS_IDLE_CHAT .rar

FlowerGirl_Scripts.rar

Edited by boobi3
4 hours ago, zmqp2020 said:

I tried overwriting FlowerGirl_Scripts with Scripts but the scene did not start.
Anyway, thank you for the great deal of time and effort you put into this

These scripts are the correct since they're the FlowerGirl version on shadowman2777 page. I think you need to recompile "shadowman_entitledgirl_serah.esp" and "Serana Expand.esp" using these script then it will work. I can't do that since I don't have FlowerGirl install in my game or CK. Sorry I can't help more than that.

Edited by boobi3