Jerking and Stuttering gameplay...

nafeasonto

simple way to start is backup and delete your .INIs, start your game from original skyrim Launcher to rebuild them.

close launcher and launch SKSE.

test if you still get stutters (if yes turn of ENB by renaming d3d9.dll to d3d9.dll.bck)

test if you still stutter (if yes lower textures quality)

test if stutters (if yes check scripts latency with convenient horses MCM option)

test if still stutters .... (if yes start a new game)

test if still stutters .... (if yes remove heavy scripted mods)

i got no more opinions on this....

only thing i can think of is your running super big textures in your game (4k res) and your graphic's card getting the resources neccessay to load the hi res textures because of running out of Vram to do so. Power supply not being powerful enough to run the system. Update the graphics drivers

Your problem happens when shader effects happen? at least that's how it looks to me.

Do you use any mods that make any changes to shaders?

Also have you tried disabling your antivirus?

The stutter could also have come from script lag, what mods do you use that add scripts?

Looks to me like hard drive is having a hard time keeping up. If you have too many mods who are script heavy your hard drive will be hit hard since it needs to read and write really quick.

What are your system specs ??

Also it is important what version of enb are you currently using ?? the latest one has fixed allot of stutter that was present in previous versions. What you could try is hit shift enter to enter enb menu and turn of occlusion if you have it on.

Your problem happens when shader effects happen? at least that's how it looks to me.

Do you use any mods that make any changes to shaders?

Also have you tried disabling your antivirus?

The stutter could also have come from script lag, what mods do you use that add scripts?

Hmm, that seems most probable.  I am going to try to disable auto harvest.  Also what could change the shades, I got to see I would have no idea what mods do that.

Archived