Can someone look over my INI files, my specs, and answer 2 MO2 question for me?

I'm at my wits end trying to figure out why I can't get this game to work. Sometimes everything seems functional, other times I get rainbow polygons that signal a CTD if I open any menu. Sometimes it just crahses when building a character.

• I thought it was a hair mod, but no happens without the hair mod.
  • I thought it was animation mods, but no. Happens even with minimal animation mods installed.
  • Thought maybe I built my body in bodyslide the wrong way, but no.
  • I thought maybe I rearranged the load order on the left pane in MO2 wrong, but switching it to my old order I used to have caused it to break even worse.
  • And I've tried tweaking all of my .ini files based on things I've googled, but still no solution.
  • I've tried uninstalling my mods and then checking each one, one by one. But no single mod seems to be a cause. Randomly one mod or another will just cause the crashing with no clear common feature with other mods.
  • I've got multiple memory fixes and ENBoost. Safetyload, Crashfix plugin, one tweak. Its probably redundant and maybe the cause of my issues but nobody is giving me clear answers so i don't know.

I can get the game to run with almost no mods installed, but that I want to f*cking mod the game not play vanilla. 

Specs and other details:

Spoiler

Specs.png.8b44aef4b293b4f73dcf90a24cbc69d9.png

Also using Nvidia I think. But I can't seem to find it anymore in the taskbar. Maybe related to my problems? I have no idea anymore.

Playing LE, using MO2.  I'm using the exact same hardware I used once before just with new fans. All of this used to work, I cannot figure out what changed.

Some questions I have:

Spoiler
  1. Where do I install crash fixes and ini files when using MO2? Do I install them as mods? In overwrite? with the Skyrim.exe itself? Maybe I'm just putting things in the wrong place.
  2. MO2 keeps giving me this error "QAbstractItemView::closeEditor called with an editor that does not belong to this view" I cannot find the meaning of this, but it seems to show up whenever there is a crash.
  3. Which log files would be most useful for diagnosing a crash for LE and how do I find them? All I can find are papyrus logs, which I'm led to believe aren't the most useful.

I need someone to please stick with me for a while and give some consistent help. Everytime I feel like I'm getting closer, I end up encountering the same problems in different forms. I just want to make my tattoos again for everyone to enjoy. But i can't test them or make cool screenshots if I can't play.

Edit: For anyone from the future having this problem: open skyrim.ini, set "uExterior cell buffer=0". That solved it for me.

Ini files.rar

Edited by Aki K