Npcs cover themselves when nude. Help?

dizzy666

I am a total noob in modding so forgive my ignorance. This is a very simple request I believe since I am not running any complicated mods. The problem is, I want to use mods such as dp touch and chain it! pose pack but whenever I strip an npc, they immediately cover themselves up with one arm even if it's supposed to be bound to a chair or a cross for example. I've found mods that help cover yourself up to avoid guards (nudeshy) but none that uncover npcs... the closest I've found was a spell called are you shy but it only lasted 1 second before wearing off and the npc would cover themselves again. Any help would be appreciated.

Turns out estrus was the problem. I deactivated it and the problem stopped. Now I'm wondering is there any way to run both mods at the same time without the npcs covering themselves. It seems that only version 9.2 works properly and I tried 14.2 but it doesn't work worth crap. I don't have nudeshy installed as you will see. Sorry I forgot I was supposed to upload my load order. Anyways hope you can help, here is my load order:

Oblivion.esm
CM Partners.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
AABTSv1.esp
ANBWearableEars.esp
AyaneDOA402.esp
Better Looking NPC.esp
Exnem_Assassin_Armor.esp
BlackLuster.esp
CCC.esp
UChainBeast.esp
CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners NPC NE.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
CTAddPose_Chaos.esp
CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp
Dancers clothes.esp
shinyFollowMe.esp
Gloria Armor.esp
Hentai_LovelySuits.esp
alllll61s-blueness lion armor.esp
milkslave.esp
Naughty_Joana_01.esp
Nec-Character_Eva.esp
Neo'sFelicia.esp
Neo's Morrigan.esp
personality_idles2.esp
personality_idles4.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
SetBody.esp
Sex Shop.esp
Slave in pose2.esp
Slave in pose.esp
Soya 4 Hair Pack - English.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
Chain it!.esp
Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Dizzy No High Heels.esp
SleepPotion.esp
Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp
Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon.esp

You can turn off the nude shy Option in the estrus Settings estrus. So you can still use Estrus, only  the NPCs do not cover themselves when nude.

And Estrus 14.2 works fine.

And are you sure you need both? personality_idles2.esp and personality_idles4.esp I think you shoud only use one (Version 4)

And you could sort your load order (it's not in best order)

Load order: Use BOOS  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516/

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually (clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically)

Archived