[mod] JustTheDawg's Shock Collars

JustTheDawg's Shock Collars

An original mod I put together under the alias "JustTheDawg" and have had for a while. After separating it into its own mod, I give you JustTheDawg's Shock Collars!

Background:

I originally created the mod for an RP I had with a friend of mine, I thought it'd be cool to add a working shock collar into the game, and so I created this mod.

Immersive Lore!

Themed after the Miniknog, these items are sure to keep your immersion from being broken! After all, why wouldn't the miniknog make a remote controlled shock collar?

What does it add?

1. Miniknog Collar Remote
    • A usable remote which will send a signal out to matching nearby collars (must be on same planet and have matching "collarID" variable)
  2. Miniknog Shock Collar
    • A wearable collar which, when triggered, will stop you in place with a powerful shock!

Some additional Info:

• Collar/Remote pairs start with the default ID "0000", this can be changed via item editors to whatever String value you wish.
    • IMPORTANT! Unless you change the "collarID" on your collar, anyone with a default "collarID" remote can activate your collar!
  • Collar and Remote can be crafted via Wiring Station under the lil gear icon tab!
  • Collar works whether in the armor or visual slot! so yes, you can have hidden collars!
  • Remote/Collar activation range is basically. if you're on the same planet, it works.
  • Yes! you can also shock yourselves! for the folk who want to use it on themselves?
  • Yes! it works on NPCs... if they're spawned/respawned after the mod is installed. This is due to how Starbound only applies new modded variables on spawn. (sorry!)

Patchnotes:

Spoiler

v1.1:

• A new tab in the wiring station specifically for the Miniknog collar and remote.
  • GUI compatibility with "Extended GUI" and "Many Tabs" mods.