can anyone help me with this? i downloaded and installed everything the right way but i keep getting this SKSE Plugin Loader (2.2.6) fe A DLL plugin has failed to load correctly. If a new version of Skyrim was just released, the plugin needs to be updated. Please check the mod's webpage for updates. wt RaceMenu (skee64.dll): disabled, incompatible with current version of the game ur Continuing to load may result in lost save data or other undesired behavior. Exit game? (yes highly suggested)     

11 hours ago, lordshadowo said:

can anyone help me with this? i downloaded and installed everything the right way but i keep getting this SKSE Plugin Loader (2.2.6) fe A DLL plugin has failed to load correctly. If a new version of Skyrim was just released, the plugin needs to be updated. Please check the mod's webpage for updates. wt RaceMenu (skee64.dll): disabled, incompatible with current version of the game ur Continuing to load may result in lost save data or other undesired behavior. Exit game? (yes highly suggested)     

I love "I downloaded and installed everything the right way" because if that were true, you wouldn't be here.

Get RaceMenu for version 1.6.1170

EDIT: Wait for the new Racemenu, I guess.  Game still works without it, but you'll lose some functionality.

Edited by Seijin8
10 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

I love "I downloaded and installed everything the right way" because if that were true, you wouldn't be here.

Get RaceMenu for version 1.6.1170

Well for once he is right. I did the same, it is just that we were unlucky and started modding skyrim just after a big update. For weeks now, the author of Race Menu did not update his mod. Maybe we will be forced to rollback and downgrade everything.

36 minutes ago, GrandMasterSplint said:

Well for once he is right. I did the same, it is just that we were unlucky and started modding skyrim just after a big update. For weeks now, the author of Race Menu did not update his mod. Maybe we will be forced to rollback and downgrade everything.

You are right.  Edited my post.  Note that you can play without it, just may experience some weirdness.

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

You are right.  Edited my post.  Note that you can play without it, just may experience some weirdness.

Oh really ? I wanted to start testing Devious Devices mod but since it said it requires race menu I stopped it and waited for it. Might go ahead and see what errors happens;

That's the curse of this flood of updates from "Bugdesta" - which "Steam" simply forwards.

I have been completely offline from this platform for more than 1.5 years - the only protection against unwanted overwriting of my installation.

Of course the mod authors can't keep up anymore... they sacrifice their FREE TIME to create or update their works.

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

That's the curse of this flood of updates from "Bugdesta" - which "Steam" simply forwards.

I have been completely offline from this platform for more than 1.5 years - the only protection against unwanted overwriting of my installation.

Of course the mod authors can't keep up anymore... they sacrifice their FREE TIME to create or update their works.

Understandable. I saw that if you put a certain file in "read-only" it stops Skyrim from Updating (see reddit for more). Unfortunately I downloaded it after the last update. I'm considering downgrading everything but it is a shame since everything else is updated and works fine