can CreateFullActorCopy be used for creatures in construction set?

Hi i'd like to know if its possible to place at the player a 'CreateFullActorCopy creature' through the editor id? 
im editing the mod 'Ghost bottle 2' to see if i can get the mod to place a 'unique' named copy of the creature
So far, it wont place a copy of the creature, but if i was to replace line 35 'aaaReleasedGhost' to 'player' (player.createfullactor) as a test, it makes a full copy that keeps the name change. 
im not good with modding or scripting so some tech help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Screenshot 2024-01-21 005006.png

Edited by TackG

I don't understand what you want to do.

I know a bottle ghost Mod but it is not a creature it is a item.

But whatever. You have a bottle ghost and activate it. And it looks like you want to delete the bottle ghost at the end.

Why not a new ghost? Create a new ghost with the name you want. Place both in game, The new one set "disalble"

Then you activate the first/orginal ghost and the script enable the new ghost and disable the old ghost.

Done.

Or put the new ghost in the testing hall cell and use "move to player" when you activate the bottle ghost.

Why a full actor copy?

6 hours ago, TackG said:

Hi i'd like to know if its possible to place at the player a 'CreateFullActorCopy creature' through the editor id? 
im editing the mod 'Ghost bottle 2' to see if i can get the mod to place a 'unique' named copy of the creature
So far, it wont place a copy of the creature, but if i was to replace line 35 'aaaReleasedGhost' to 'player' (player.createfullactor) as a test, it makes a full copy that keeps the name change. 
im not good with modding or scripting so some tech help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Screenshot 2024-01-21 005006.png

Yes, but you need, not an identifier, but a reference (i.e. an actor, an animal that exists in the game world)
For objects you need to use placeatme

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

I don't understand what you want to do.

I know a bottle ghost Mod but it is not a creature it is a item.

But whatever. You have a bottle ghost and activate it. And it looks like you want to delete the bottle ghost at the end.

Why not a new ghost? Create a new ghost with the name you want. Place both in game, The new one set "disalble"

Then you activate the first/orginal ghost and the script enable the new ghost and disable the old ghost.

Done.

Or put the new ghost in the testing hall cell and use "move to player" when you activate the bottle ghost.

Why a full actor copy?

I realized that the original script used  'player.placeatme aaaReleasedGhost' for the ghosts, and it caused it to rename all the ghosts 
Im testing out how to have each individual ghost summoned be renamed and not be all have the same name.
(also I had 10 ghosts named 'Ghost of glenroy' in a room because the mod takes a named soul trapped mod, puts a named soul trap into the bottle, and summons that named ghost but it renames the ghosts to the last one summoned)
Im breaking stuff around to see how it works too, i still have little clue how construction editor works. 
Thanks for the reply Fejeena

Edited by TackG
3 hours ago, TDA5 said:

Yes, but you need, not an identifier, but a reference (i.e. an actor, an animal that exists in the game world)
For objects you need to use placeatme

Thanks TDA5 i'll check that out

Edited by TackG

Okay i just jerry riggedf it so that the summoned ghosts just get the default name 'angry ghost' through 'placeatme' and got it to be a follower for 'bears epic necromancy'
Much obliged guys. 

Change name

SetName change the base ID

use SetRefName to change only the name of the ref  that is places in the world.

And do not use "place at me"  it Save game bloat

Use MoveTo Player  or moveto  a Ref (e.g. a X marker )