Aight, so keep on mind that I'm a dumbass when it comes to modding and stuff

But now I've managed to download the sexlab framework, and everything required. 

I've got the amorous adventures mods, and it works. 

I tried installing some animation packs and stuff

But whenever I come to an npc and the ACT is supposed to happen, they just stare at me for a while and then walk away without anything. 

/I've got both fnis and nemesis + I'm running mods through vortex 

Let's start with just getting FNIS running. Nemesis can allow a larger library of animations, but if FNIS isn't running then there may be something deeper.

If you're moving about but not t-posing (body fixed with arms out, gliding everywhere) then either you've got just default animations and FNIS hasn't been run, or FNIS has been run and finished without errors and the issue is something else, sich as SexLab not knowing the animations are available.

So let's check - FNIS has been installed into Vortex, and you've set it as a tool inside the dashboard? You've loaded the animation packs into Vortex, and run FNIS, and FNIS has run and reported successfully included animations?

If FNIS has run correctly, the next step is whether SL knows the animations are available.

You've loaded SL Animation Loader (SLAL)?

Inside Skyrim, if you go to the MCM (mod configuration menu, on the system tab inside Skyrim), and go to the SLAL mod, the animation packs are visible?

SLAL has the options to click to Enable Animations, and Register Animations? (the animations enable all/disable all allows you to customize which animations are available inside skyrim, I'd suggest starting with Enable All. Then click on Register).