Creature Comforts - Practical Defeat Addon

On 2/1/2024 at 11:25 PM, Lucci213 said:

When defeated by humans, I either get 3 scenes or satisfy every aggressor before Defeat ends. But if the mod chooses the Dog scenario, it always goes 3 rounds. Are the creature scenes exempt from Satisfaction? I haven't tested the Horse scene yet since it hasn't come up, but I got the Dog scene multiple times and it always goes 3 rounds.

It's pure RNG right now but I like the idea of using that. I'll look into it for the next update.

On 2/4/2024 at 1:30 PM, whotheknow said:

I have a little problem, i think sometimes the devious devices stops the animation (creature only).
The animation starts but after nearly 1 sec it stops.

I was seeing this as well, but only in animations where actual penetration was supposed to occur. So in the interests of science I did some tests- after the harness was equipped, I removed it using a universal key (think that is part of the Cursed Loot mod).  With no harness on my character, all animations played normally.  This was true for both the rope harness in dog events and the leather harness in horse events.

I believe both harnesses have a crotch strap or rope, and are treated as chastity devices.

Based on my harness testing (so many dogs, so many horses...) I modified accessories.json to used a different rope harness for the dog event (black pentagram rope, 0x051fd2) and a different leather harness for the horse event (Red Leather Slave harness, 0x016a0c). Using these allowed the various animations to play completely.

I'm guessing I have the filters enabled as mentioned earlier in the thread, but I have no idea how to turn them off... but using different devices works for me.  

Really like this addition to Practical Defeat events!

On 2/11/2024 at 3:09 AM, sorrowsmith said:

Based on my harness testing (so many dogs, so many horses...) I modified accessories.json to used a different rope harness for the dog event (black pentagram rope, 0x051fd2) and a different leather harness for the horse event (Red Leather Slave harness, 0x016a0c). Using these allowed the various animations to play completely.

I'm guessing I have the filters enabled as mentioned earlier in the thread, but I have no idea how to turn them off... but using different devices works for me.  

Really like this addition to Practical Defeat events!

Can u explain me how to change to harness?

9 hours ago, whotheknow said:

Can u explain me how to change to harness?

I'd recommend disabling the DD filter instead. It's in the DD MCM under animation settings. We're working on a revamped version that's a little less strict.

Edited by ponzipyramid