Please help. human monsters are not attacking me.

3rdsp

Suddenly, Human type monsters (magician, vamp, necromancer and etc) are not attacking me before I hit them. They are just roam dungeon and I can communicate with 'E' key. tcai is not working to solve this problem. What can I do??

First of all, posting a load order may help someone help you.  Are you playing as a werewolf?  Using Werewolf Mastery?  There is an option to make normal wolves friendly to the werewolf PC, but it would also make vampires friendly (never saw mages/necros do that, but it could be related).  However it could be some other mod-related issue.  Post your load order (wrye bash and NMM can both export the load order fairly easily) and someone might see another conflict.

Thank you. May be I need to reinstall all mods. I didnt use werewolf and vampire mod. Following is my mods.

Skyui

Quality worldmap

Better horse

Cbbe

WSBP

Better Males

ApachiiSkyHair

Fnis

ShowRaceMenuPrecacheKiller

Stone of Barenziah Quest Marker

Girls of skyrim

Archived