FutaNemesislol followers schlong texture patches and schlong addons

FutaNemesislol followers schlong texture patches and schlong addons

View File

Nothing new just adding onto the missing schlong errors that peeps are having. I can't edit this without publishing the page again. There are two ways to fix the "missing schlong" when selecting it

One way of fixing the missing schlong is to add the esp to the addon. This appears to only happen with esl-fied schlongs and not schlongs that are esp. But anyway to change an esp to esl or vice versa it takes 12 seconds using sse edit 

The second way is to

1.remove Schlongsofskyrim.dll from skse plugins folder( make a backup first so it isn't gone forever) You will find the dll in SKSE/plugins/ the file is located here

2. start your game, acknowledge errors, save, and quit the game back to desptop

3. put the dll ( that i mentioned to make a backup from above) back in its folder and load back into your game

4.  Go back into your mcm menu, then go to schlongs of skyrim. Go to general settings and to the bottom right you will find "restart sos"

SkyrimSpecialEdition2940.png.9616c40d7c7faa3a377765095083c344.png

Using the 2nd method  works until you add a mod which changes your load order. You will have to do the second option again in order for it to work. So basically if you don't want to do this stuff all over again. Use the first method and change her esl file into an esp one

Now onto the details about the mod!

I will try to make this the least confusing as possible but for those that knows my followers on this website with my profile name being (Futanemesislol) and on nexus(Reaper864 ). You may have noticed that I tend to add lots of futa pics to my mod pages. However, I have noticed that people has had some issues getting schlong texture patches to work. Others also may find it tedious having to constantly switch to the skin tone that my followers are using so that there isn't any seams on the followers schlong. However that's where this mod comes into play. Before you do i highly recommend you click on the link above where it says reaper 864 so you can download my followers so that the patches can work properly on them. Just make sure to read what skin texture they use so you can give them the right schlong Anyway

With this mod you can now  freely switch between different schlong addons without having to constantly reinstall skin textures

image.png.695b4569b46937af362b11ffab688354.png

What you see are the 4 schlong addons(not including trx futanari addon) that will be added to your game upon installing this mod. This can be very helpful if you have multiple characters that uses different skin textures. The futanari trx addon above is the one you will be using by default. So whatever skin texture you use such as bnp will only be used for that schlong. If you didn't download this mod before. That bnp schlong texture would have a seam on other followers such as those that has diamond skin, fairskin, or demoniac or whatever else.

When you load into the game you will notice it is pretty skinny or small..the schlong that is. It would look like  something like this and the pics above

However we can make it bigger and thicker if we want to!

If you wish to change the shape of the schlong what you need to do is go to bodyslide and build that shape. After that you need to go into your trx futanari addon mod and go into these folders. Start reading where it says data/meshes and continue on from there

image.png.4502e5ed9849e51324db1bc96e49b480.png

Make sure to copy both the 0 and 1 nif. After that place them into one of the schlong addon mods you downloaded from here. Just copy and paste and boom bigger dong!

Now if you don't want to use this mod for my followers and want to just use it for your own textures you can do that to! Just make sure you download other schlong texture patches from dw vaginaless mod and make sure it says TRX ERF. After that copy those textures from whichever different schlong texture mod you downloaded and place it into any of the 4 schlong addons in my mod. You will just have to make a note to which textures you replaced in my mod so you don't get confused yourself haha. 

Anyway i think that's all that is to this mod. Hopefully everything works!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/12/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    trx futanari addon
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, zigster999 said:

Pulled down a couple of your files yesterday and used them in my latest game.  The penises patch seamlessly to the various bodies (Roxie finally got hers) and look completely natural.  Great job indeed.

Thx although... an anonymous actually helped me out on this sense they are a big fan of my followers

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 2 weeks later...

This was working on my previous play through but started a new one and now they do not show up in SOS, I have downloaded tehm again, rebuilt TRX in bodyslide, even put them at the bottom of the load order and none of yours show in the SOS menu... any idea?

On 1/26/2024 at 10:20 AM, fball13z said:

This was working on my previous play through but started a new one and now they do not show up in SOS, I have downloaded tehm again, rebuilt TRX in bodyslide, even put them at the bottom of the load order and none of yours show in the SOS menu... any idea?

So i started a new game and saw them in the SOS menu, was working on some mod settings and saved and reloaded a game. went into SOS and they were gone again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2024 at 12:03 PM, Cdr Shepard said:

Hey!

I have strange problem, could you help? In my game, in SOS, all this addons are for male gender instead female, do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks!

not sure it should be for female...can you take a screenshot of it

hi there, sorry to bother you with a question not related to this mod, you can simply ignore me right now and it will be fine.

The thing is that I´m gessing you might know the path to find my answer.

Im tring to find a way/mod to have futa peenis as replacement for strapons (not for a full futa character, but only when it´s need it). Any clue/tip?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 11:27 AM, Agnot said:

hi there, sorry to bother you with a question not related to this mod, you can simply ignore me right now and it will be fine.

The thing is that I´m gessing you might know the path to find my answer.

Im tring to find a way/mod to have futa peenis as replacement for strapons (not for a full futa character, but only when it´s need it). Any clue/tip?

Thanks!

not sure how to sorry

7 hours ago, supersobaka said:

How you made a schlong to just lay like that as it's not errected with physics??? Or it's not Skyrim on the video?

everything you see is skyrim on this page..it is the best way to demonstrate it straight from the game instead of misleading people

i basically used donnerwetter mod that has dw physics selector ( just make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to see an example

On 4/5/2024 at 12:03 PM, Cdr Shepard said:

Hey!

I have strange problem, could you help? In my game, in SOS, all this addons are for male gender instead female, do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks!

I had the same problem as you. I just needed to change each schlongs gender in SSEEdit to 1 instead of 0. Incase you don't have SSEEdit here are the patched files. You will need to restart SOS after fixing it.

Futanemesis SOS Demoniac Skin.zip Futanemesis_SOS_Bijin_Skin.zip Futanemesis_SOS_Diamond_Skin.zip Futanemesis_SOS_Fair_Skin.zip