Can we have more roleplay / damsel in distress bondage mods?

Hey y'all, what's with the few bondage themed mods available all being BDSM related. There's no love for those of us who are into damsel in distress roleplay. 

I mean, devious devices, torture devices, commonwealth captives and all that, are great mods, but they are BDSM heavy. I'm sure there be others like me, who like bondage, but are not really into the heavy BDSM stuff, and prefer more lore friendly role play bondage, like damsels in distress, kidnap and ransom and so on.

In light of that, can we have more mods for the bondage roleplayers:

1. Like Devious Devices, but lore friendly, with tape, rope and chain restraints, (with more / slightly thicker restraints) cloth and tape cleave gags and wrap gags, I don't mind ball gags, as long as they're not full harnesses that cover the head. 

2. Something that adds lore friendly damsels in distress to raider and mutie camps, (think commonwealth captives, but less BDSM, and more DiD). You can rescue them or leave them, or whatever.

3. Some kind of kidnap framework, so you can kidnap NPC's with an animated scene, like in Red Dead Redemption, then bring them to a settlement / player home, tie them up and hold them for ransom or whatever. 

4. Something that adds furniture to settlements, so you can assign settlers to them and have your own Damsels in your settlements, like the pillory, but more like tied up and stuff, with struggling animations like Workshop Crosses has. 

If it's possible, I try to avoid mods that rely on other mods to work (with the exception of body mods like CBBE) so unless it's unavoidable, no AAF F4SE etc. 

Cheers