Jump to content

[mod] Stable Portraits


Karsus

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Screen_v_11.jpg.ca6963a9092ac2d0e2a1fe477f9c437f.jpg00115-4146571628.thumb.png.0ba37b083e6583a7a95027d1dca8ef36.pngStable Portraitsthumbnail_insect_small.png.3f076eab2d82b68ebcd36637eb39a65d.png4069cdce4a853e28fe35ca3d0dcb5f1b.thumb.png.22fe4527753bc5cc08b5a7a9476ca062.png

Ā 

View File

Stable Portraits

Ā 

This is an animated portrait pack I made using Stable Diffusion. I've been playing around with image generating AI and after seeing other portrait packs, I thought I could do that as well and here we are.

My goal was to have a diverse cast of characters, so that the leaders are easily identified during the game. I tried to have the leader classes to be recognizable, but also to fight the tendency of Generative AI to produce results that all look kind of the same, and I tried to have the portraits within each leader class to be distinctive.

Ā 

The mod contains nine species and nearly a thousand portraits.

Ā 

The first species are blue skinned elves. Why blue elves? Well, I initially generated a few things to get ideas, one blue elf looked nice, so I generated a few more and then I had a theme going on.

Ā 

132 Elf Portraits.

Ā 

I used the same portraits for governors and envoys. Quite frankly, I forgot envoys were even a thing at first. If you wonder why there are significantly more females than males. Well, I did the women first, it was significantly more work than I thought it'd be, and since I'm not into dudes... let's just say I emphasized quality over quantity at this point.

Ā 

The second species is "The Swarm". Insectoid monster girls. The idea was to go for more disturbing than sexy with those.

Ā 

44 Insectoid Portraits.

Ā 

Now, I separated governors and envoys for those. There are only 4 male portraits in that one. I mostly went for an all female race and it wasn't easy to have much variety with the theme I wanted.

Ā 

496 Vampire Portraits.

Ā 

Almost a year later and I'm back. I found a few ways to automate parts of my workflow, so I could get the rulers of the night to have quite a lot more portraits while retaining variety and quality. Enjoy.

Ā 

A few images:

Ā 

Spoiler

01.png.0e678974f04f7376b8010a059e13783a.png

02.png.775787f4800528be2bda7825b545adf4.png03.png.6f797df8946c8c54f8ce8eea32f2ab76.png04.png.630cead0c384041aa3eb83b807e9127f.png05.png.7a52305eaf4e6188af7dd555a7c2808b.png06.png.9184adadf9b9d6a69de78e46747cfd20.png07.png.bc166ec80a73c951219a680b08709030.png08.png.a0a18329ddc5b4fecef3c958aede77aa.png09.png.7ef996b562a41db93ae3fc2753260b65.png10.png.00c988442031b0c76f829aebe9a627de.png11.png.31441893809bb28c199597743a0f27b2.png12.png.5e85c5e33eedf06dca43a9622bcd74e3.png

female_insect_commander_01.thumb.png.0f7f3eefe141538081cac92aefaa1a0e.pngfemale_insect_commander_02.thumb.png.ac256836ac98cfd81f8dd93002c9c074.pngfemale_insect_envoy_01.thumb.png.c0ad240f0ec975df5977cb22b0e55d78.pngfemale_insect_governor_05b.thumb.png.10f51deb45dcc88dc8d7cada0a142f12.pngfemale_insect_ruler_03b.thumb.png.c41aa9cd70eb2ef3066fac2c548854e8.pngfemale_insect_ruler_06.thumb.png.fbca3b76703cde31418683e54b6d1129.png

Screen_v_1.jpg.fde94e349c5354b3bbc71341b7b07248.jpgScreen_v_3.jpg.2f19593aca6a44605f532454d0002711.jpgScreen_v_5.jpg.7ece43512f8123357cd50a5b57c8a232.jpgScreen_v_7.jpg.dc0ce52ca511b9963e0a8b4e9de43ca2.jpgScreen_v_2.jpg.d6aee5cddc4ac9951f1e0dc83dea2647.jpgScreen_v_13.jpg.74b55f4b1ea9b7ccb8e75a2156ca7f6c.jpgScreen_v_15.jpg.d514c98cf0b3b819bfe29f4b595cff98.jpgScreen_v_16.jpg.79b8fbd1a6ec3408b76ac68cdb5146ec.jpgScreen_v_10.jpg.8ee11fb319bb95b7658938c0b8133469.jpgScreen_v_12.jpg.8d0f7572a5556a13b592b841f2f356d9.jpgScreen_v_14.jpg.7dda94ef3f83809045aee98cb2b9771c.jpg

Ā 

Six new species added (500 new portraits).

Ā 

It's been nearly two years since the vampires and I'm back again with a massive update. Ice and Fire elementals, androids (mostly sexbots), angels and two species of humans. One human species is mostly with a futuristic aesthetic, though it's likely the least consistent of the species I added (let's just say I emphasized variety in that one). The last human species only has 22 portraits, all of them wearing skimpy "harem" outfits (and still manages to have decent variety).

I also updated the internal logic of the mod. The portraits can now be found in the vanilla "humanoid", "avian", "arthropoid", "machine" and "thermophile" categories and should have the corresponding traits (the elementals are both in humanoid and thermophile so you can play them as either or).

Ā 

Some of the images in this new edit:

Ā 

Spoiler

00066-4195690853.thumb.png.63d6c4b928659ba25426eebe2b7649cc.png00d269026701095cfd1b5d9202a74a4b.thumb.png.825c170aeef2210fb3d5abb5c6abd57a.png00118-552198390.thumb.png.35b23c8e4102d74f564ac26f6fb6403a.png8fd4dde1bcf6b02a0a1519242b24e6a3.thumb.jpg.1db213298ec16a170ff5fbf09975af2d.jpg00125-2132137414.thumb.png.e7338f02616b28caedea2785dee73330.png00158-2479167081.thumb.jpg.9cc2cc226ac5ecf0b566d12cdc4d14b0.jpg00291-2799637292.thumb.png.0061d892831760e21704c39925a92a0d.png00207-941093918.thumb.png.152e53747a03ef3d0fc505adf54e3ba4.png00247-2322501862.thumb.png.9c49b0594883fb9cd493d3ba37dcfeee.pngbd73ab76a102196b4476d339a45e23fc.thumb.png.725b0280a846044cb264906311587a4e.png472595643fad385458911f0f5a70e506.thumb.png.6c3bb70854d14f1f05af131ba55d94bb.png1bc85261c5571045af04acbddd91b029.thumb.png.c82c1d42c99a1ebadf8ea6bdc764b979.png1f67616c9bac80f07563e6a0014911bc.thumb.png.7e6256523390640cc8648ef4f462b11b.png155ce357-a6de-4e75-83a3-d7109f540e00.thumb.png.4b76c85a7690238958472247bcf78cd7.pngbeb2595af01cf11a04db27b672dcb385.thumb.png.ccbd5c62d4659906fcd5e0333d6ca06b.png37912e7c84ae9828f3f53e4a0ee3881f.thumb.jpg.2eb012a1dc0f3cb4b8127c599d794306.jpg6e847eb1af0f31a880e4ada5afd9abfb.thumb.jpg.2cc5e9f2ba08b476d7d4e39f7ea6b732.jpg

Ā 

I don't take any credit for the portrait's animations, I just took the animation files from the mod "Stellar Legion", which is a great mod, but it's sfw!

Ā 

Compatibility:

Stable Portraits should be compatible with Lustful Void's all male and all female traits. Just load LV first. I don't foresee any other compatibility issue.

Ā 

Cheers,

Karsus.

Edited by Karsus
Posted (edited)

There's the "descriptor.mod" inside the folder. It's the same .mod file as the one that should go outside. You can copy it and rename it "Stable Portraits.mod".

Ā 

Personally, I tend to use the launcher to create mod folders when I download a new one, but I'll add it.

Ā 

Edit: Done.

Edited by Karsus
Posted (edited)

For my own next playthrough of the game, I wanted to play as a hivemind. So I'm trying to get an insectoid vibe, and definitely something more disturbing. Not even all of these portraits will be showing skin, but some definitely will be. Here's a preview:

Ā 

Spoiler

image.png.9e58c2763af9947c1602d90076f37340.png

Ā 

The update should be good to go soon. I'll probably publish it tomorrow.

Edited by Karsus
Posted

There we go. It's been updated with the new insctoid race. Fewer portraits for that one, so there's a higher risk of identical leaders, but I'm still satisfied with how it came out. I had less leeway in the theme I wanted to make variations, so making a hundred would have gone against my requirement that they don't all look the same.

Ā 

I have a few ideas for the next one. I wanted to make a race of cyclops, likely gonna go with a modern day clothes theme for them, but I don't know how well SD will understand the concept of a face with just one eye. Maybe lots of inpainting, but if I have to spend ten minutes reworking each image... well that's going to make producing a hundred of them more of an issue. Fantasy dwarves are also something I'd like to do.

Ā 

Still, I'm open to suggestions. If someone has a good idea, don't hesitate.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hello! Great work.

Can you please add more elf males with submissive females elves on icon?

And maybe some race with light skin or other colors/styles?

Thanks for you work : )

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I made some further improvements based byĀ Ā @regenus; i added elves portrait to humanoid category and insects intoĀ arthropod category ( for civics such as Selective Kinship, so it should detect the right category) . (3.12.5)Ā 

Note: this does not replace any vanillia portraits.Ā 

Stable Portraits (Category).zip

Edited by Joklopol
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

This is my favorite lewd set; it feels complete as opposed to so many that are women only.Ā  Would love some more variety to the male elf portraits though!Ā  It would be fun to have some more portraits with someone servicing the primary character like the one male ruler portrait.

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hello people,

Almost a year later and I'm back. I added a new race, the vampires.

Ā 

Screen_v_2.jpg.e114ac73daba36e7ebd7b06db3352b06.jpg

Ā 

Now, some of you might wonder why I'm doing vampires when I said I'd do cyclops or dwarves next. I did say that, didn't I?

Ā 

Anyways. There are 496 portraits in this new batch. I think the quality and variety remains good despite the large increase in number (even though I've identified a few mistakes that should be easy to solve for the next batch).

The reasons I did that many is also, quite frankly, also the reason I came back to work on this mod. I found ways to automate large parts of my workflow. Most importantly this AI background removal model: https://huggingface.co/briaai/RMBG-1.4

For the elves and insectoids, I basically had to remove the background on each image manually which isn't just long but also excruciatingly tedious. I don't necessarily mind spending time working on this, but not on repetitive manual tasks. Plus, no one had said anything for a month, so I didn't know if there was any interest for this.

I also used Claude 3.5 to help me make python scripts that apply the background removal in batches and then reformat the resulting .png file to a .dds file to the correct resolution and at the right place in the canvas. Again, those are things I had to do manually.

For the generation of the images themselves, I've improved my skills in using stable diffusion and the use of wildcards allow me to more easily get lots of variety.

Ā 

I took Kahad's advice to add more male portraits and some of them in even more explicit positions.

CyberKristi. It works fine for me, so I'm not sure what's the issue. I'm currently using Stellaris 3.12. I don't know if the new 3.14 would break the mod.

Ā 

Here's a little preview of the vampires portraits:

Ā 

Spoiler

Screen_v_1.jpg.f2bffe3b44e66578f8650788e1d283e0.jpgScreen_v_3.jpg.bafd719c6b3e30a57915b48ffef95a5b.jpgScreen_v_5.jpg.ce01c09711850aab76a92552f081ef57.jpgScreen_v_6.jpg.ab097a4ded36e142713035211e07e25c.jpgScreen_v_7.jpg.6e3593a6ed09eafcecd58d9c26915511.jpgScreen_v_8.jpg.a4cb898d5b42f2f2adee2dbf93c9d58c.jpgScreen_v_9.jpg.52c0d9e43d3ac11271ee9e131f399f6d.jpgScreen_v_10.jpg.e2d7b9c534006c88bdfd033e2178db25.jpgScreen_v_11.jpg.2fcb12be4a3d0f8a7fa20ee5ab8f9de4.jpgScreen_v_12.jpg.fa9554db101bc337e483e65543494813.jpgScreen_v_13.jpg.8ae6fdacf2d836029f3808ec57fedb67.jpgScreen_v_14.jpg.0d9c9466c4622915c7eb5cec4fad3f3f.jpgScreen_v_15.jpg.1eaacf5fbb5d23843d14eac59ef4dbc2.jpgScreen_v_16.jpg.713cac9613f833d9f99e874b8dbff921.jpg

Ā 

Edited by Karsus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I don't know about anyone else but I still can't get this mod to work. The portraits are still blank and I've double checked the mod path, if anyone who got it to work can please share how they did it I'd be ever so grateful.

Posted

i cant get the mod to work i dont even know where to put everything in the files lol no one left a path and just assumed everyone knows where to put itĀ 

Ā 

  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I'm back!

Ā 

Nearly two years this time. I tried to get back to working on this mod a few times since then, but then I looked into my project folder. What kind of inbred moron organized this like that? I had a python script in which I found a line of comment that said: "#Does the thing with the other thing." Oh, thanks past me, that's so helpful. There was also another time where I really started working on the mod again. I thought I'd make a gnomish race. Sounds good, right? But they ended up looking like children and fuck that. Well, no, don't actually fuck that, that's precisely the problem.

Ā 

But two years and AI really improved. Image generation is something else. I mean, there was a reason I chose to do vampires last time and many of them had claw-like hands. But nowĀ :

2.thumb.png.8f67eb18ce59df4506b0db37a72acb75.png

I counted. He has five fingers on each hand! That may not seem too impressive, but trust me, two years ago, it would have been. Her hands looks good too, and that's not an easy composition. Also, yeah, the images I added this time generally look better than what was in the mod. A small part of the reason is because I improved my mastery of Stable Diffusion, but a larger part is new, better models.

Ā 

And yeah, I gave gpt6 access to my project folder and had it make sense of it. Fed itĀ HuevoPodrido's update as well (thanks for that, by the way). I was a bit worried at first, because of how puritanical those AI can be, but whenĀ it asked me if I wanted it to deal with futanari integration in Lustful Void, I realizedĀ it didn't care in the slightest as long as I didn't ask it to generate images.

Ā 

So yeah, that really helped simplify and improve my workflow and that's why I added six new species in one go. Some are more detailed than others.

  • 55 fire elementals with a fantasy theme to them. (6 males)
  • 62 ice elementals with more of a sci-fi theme. Both elemental species turned out rather internally consistent with nice variety and distinctive role appearance. (10 males)
  • 100 angels, all female. I tried for a magitech look to them, turned out more magi than tech. They have librarians instead of scientists and most of their commanders are wielding magic swords. For them, I used full body shots so that the wings wouldn't be cropped haphazardly instead of the cut above the knee I usually use. As a result, they're slightly less distinctive while in game.
  • 155 sexbots, all female. I intend to have them as my next rogue servitor playthrough. There is a lot of variety in this pack, with even a few with slightly different art styles.
  • 102 humans (10 males). The theme is loosely futuristic. There's a lot of diversity in this pack, but that also mean a less consistent look. Basically, I included everything I like in there.
  • 22 humans wearing a harem style outfit, including 1 male. If the previous human pack wasn't all that consistent, this one is the opposite extreme. Though, even for such a specific theme, they don't look all the same. For example:

Ā 

Spoiler

d8fe06c8cf381fad8e0ed959b1b89ab5.thumb.jpg.4704bed7ee391fd785970d1de9829eab.jpg00d269026701095cfd1b5d9202a74a4b.thumb.png.77f775f6aea50a0ece8e646bf29f3ce8.png1f67616c9bac80f07563e6a0014911bc.thumb.png.98ecde826d399f09b505d293ee0f03aa.png62d087f8847f0447e5e9a78b5ae69c52.thumb.jpg.ae921356a24524c87192b0c4aef6863b.jpg53bd1330-44ba-4bb4-b5a0-9dcfe75485ac.thumb.jpeg.ef4d30e298f34bb978db1db030ba934c.jpeg


Now, I'm working on a species of demons. I don't know yet if I'm going to do them all males or include females as well, but the idea is to have them to go with Lustful Void's sadomasochistic evolution. So, to have the species be male demons with female slaves. Think Jabba the Hutt and slave Leia vibe.

Ā 

I mean, with my track record of actually delivering what I say I will do next, don't expect too much. In the meantime, enjoy the updated mod.

Edited by Karsus
Posted

Tell me if you like it. Or any request, remark or recommendations. Not that I will do it, I almost never do what I say I'm gonna do myself, let alone what other people ask, but that's always nice to get feedback and ideas.

Plus, I did really start on the male demons project. There's a decent chance I'll actually deliver. So, see you in either a week or three years.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...