Paradise Halls Enhanced VS Buxom Wenches Yuriana

I was wondering what's the different between these two mods? I'm tried of playing as the good guy, I want to role play as MOLAG BAL (pre Vigilant) this time! I've tried PAHE in the past. If I remember correctly, it was pretty heavy, but it did what it needed to do. I currently have both of these installed. I just started the beginning of 'Buxom Wenches Yuriana' and it's very similar to PAHE from what I saw. There are lots of overlapping items such as whips, collar, and spells (maybe?). Without spoiling too much plz,will Buxom Wenches Yuriana have most of PAHE functionalities such as capture, train, and sell?

Edited by noobshi
words
1 hour ago, JimUpdating said:

I found Yuriana to be heavy on the system -  there's a lot of duplicate animations, and that was a deal breaker for me with FNIS.

If you have the mod list space, and molag bal as a goal, 

Spicy, thanks! Can you explain what you mean by duplicate animation? Like overlap with ZaZ? If that's the case then it's fine, since I don't have ZaZ anyway. It just have too many animations that I barely use.

Strange topic.

There is virtually no overlap between PAHE and Yuriana.

PAHE lets you enslave arbitrary NPCs. AYGAS and HSH lets you house and sell them. Mods works together and are primarily not Quest related.

Yuriana is all Quest related, and only members of the cast can be enslaved. No arbitrary NPCs. No selling slaves other than two Quest sales.

I run both, but never use PAHE to enslave any NPC added by Youriana. That is likely to break both.

I should add: Diary of Mine is a great complement to PAHE and HSH. Pretty much all of my arbitrary enslaves and training now are by DOM.

Edited by fred200
1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Strange topic.

There is virtually no overlap between PAHE and Yuriana.

PAHE lets you enslave arbitrary NPCs. AYGAS and HSH lets you house and sell them. Mods works together and are primarily not Quest related.

Yuriana is all Quest related, and only members of the cast can be enslaved. No arbitrary NPCs. No selling slaves other than two Quest sales.

I run both, but never use PAHE to enslave any NPC added by Youriana. That is likely to break both.

I should add: Diary of Mine is a great complement to PAHE and HSH. Pretty much all of my arbitrary enslaves and training now are by DOM.

Thanks! This was the answer I was looking for. I saw that Yuria also has collar, whips, and bdsm equipments. I thought that it could be use with any NPC in game. Didn't know it only works with NPC from its own mod. It would be redundant if they both did the same thing.

2 hours ago, noobshi said:

Spicy, thanks! Can you explain what you mean by duplicate animation? Like overlap with ZaZ? If that's the case then it's fine, since I don't have ZaZ anyway. It just have too many animations that I barely use.

that was the quirk I hit - if you don't have zaz because you don't normally need it, then Yuriana came bundled with it. Which at least meant the Yuriana mod was an all in one solution. I'm just cautious where if another mod makes a specific check for ZAZ, whether I can disable ZAZ and just keep Yuriana and sae some FNIS slots.

If you haven't encountered Notice Me Senpai, that may also be of interest.

• 2 weeks later...

the reason yuriana has some devious devices and zaz devices is because they are standalone built to the wench bodyslide.  nexus version of the mod is the stable version, but over on the wench discord we have been beta testing new updates to immersive wenches and yuriana for the past year.  it started out as a patreon only thing but koz has really just made the updates available to everyone.  the only animations yuriana has in it are from GS poses and are used very sparingly in the mod, you can select your sex framework mod in the mcm, supports sexlab, ostim, and flower girls.  join us on the discord https://discord.com/invite/v44hd6y  we are more than happy to help sort out any problems with kozs mods, and others as well, we get a lot of questions over stuff that has nothing to do with yuriana.... a lot of them