[Gravure studio help] How to use the extra Girls (Sayuri, Shandy Yuknio)?

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to be a bother but i cant find any information on how to get the extra girls in the Gravure Studio mod to work properly!

I can select the girl in the movie select screen, however when the movie plays it is just whoever the girls parent model is (Alpha 152 or Phase 4).

I've expirimented by moving some of the girls outfits from their autolink folder into the parent models autolink folder(eg move sayuri's files into phase 4's autolink folder.) However at best it will just display sayuris body with phase 4's head.

Does anyone know how to organise the autolink folders in order to get the extra girls to work?

Thanks so Much,

Gvoux

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I'm just gonna respond to myself in-case anyone is having the same trouble as I am and comes across this page haha

I realize now that the issue is with the gravure studio face models for shandy and sayuri. The bodies and costumes load but the heads just remain as the 'parent girl'

I've used character skin mods made by other creators which are working correctly, so i realise i was doing the correct method to get them working, but there is some issues with the gravure studio face models for me.

I will probably try getting some older editions of the gravure studio models in the future to see if they work instead.

Alight after a lot of experimentation trying to get the beach paradise face models to work, my best solution is just to download a modpack containing all the doaxvv girls and ad their head and hair models to other characters autolink folders with an "@" in-front of the filename.

Unfortunately some of the heads have mesh/seam issues, so they don't blend perfectly with the paret girl bodies. Especially sayuri unfortunately. This is probably because the head sculpt ive got for sayuri is made for tina but the outfit models for sayuri are meant for phase 4 or alpha 152 or something... I think i will try and use "timmys transformer tool" to make sayuri's costumes merge closer to tina's model.

Why is that people always have problems installing the mod?, it's just drag and drop you don't have to move files between folders once installed, it's written in the read me. If you have other mods, autolink with other animtions and reshade or sweetfx already installed, just move those files somewhere else before installing GS mod. BTW, the mod works with a legit steam exe, so you have either buy all the DLC that you may need or if you're using a pirated version, patch it, I recommend the combination of the legit exe with 3DM crack or whatever other crack that works for you, which is the steamapi.dll(I think) and a launcher, there used to be all that information and file in some website called modderbase, also you need to unlock all costumes, some of them by playing and some others by DLC, a save data works too.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the detailed response,

I followed the instructions in the readme when i installed it the first time, for some reason it hasn't worked 100% for me, i could only get costumes to work by moving them into the auto-link folders, and once i installed re-shade i had the classic d3d9 issue. Though all the extra movies worked fine so no stress at all.

I have the essential DLCS listed in the readme through steam as well as all the other DLC of the game through creamapi working fine. Though it is news to me that you need to have all character costumes unlocked.

My main issue is that the beach paradise heads don't work for me i was just wondering if someone else had the same issue.

Funnily enough my solution has been to just use the heads from the nude mods i realize that you made! I know the description says they aren't made to work with the default costumes but for most of them they seem pretty seamless to me. also I Love how you added the love heart instead of the glasses.

Just wanted to say you are a massive legend dude great work on all your mods they are awesome

Was looking around and just happen to think people might miss this :

If you have applied the mod under beach paradise (mine is under 1.4), please scroll the costume towards costume icon looks different to select custom girls :

example :

Sayuri is costume 8 to 19 under phrase 4

Yukino is costume 9 to 20 under Alpha 152

Shady is costume 5 to 16 under Pai

The same will be apply the other girls if you see that the texture looks different from the screenshot provided the beach paradise creator.