[Mod][XCL] RDA bf editor

Hey! I don't have the specified passage in my html file

For the pid=991 I have "invite guy he greets you" and not "transactional bed sex end"

Actually, "transactional bed sex end" is not at all in my file

What am I supposed to do?

1 hour ago, Askwer_ said:

Hey! I don't have the specified passage in my html file

For the pid=991 I have "invite guy he greets you" and not "transactional bed sex end"

Actually, "transactional bed sex end" is not at all in my file

What am I supposed to do?

First of all, make sure you have the latest version of  0.18b (as the term "transactional bed sex end" is in that one). The important thing here though is the PID (Process ID number). I would advise using Notepad ++ (if on PC) as that will also give you line numbers to make following the code easier.

32 minutes ago, Addicted Jane said:

First of all, make sure you have the latest version of  0.18b (as the term "transactional bed sex end" is in that one). The important thing here though is the PID (Process ID number). I would advise using Notepad ++ (if on PC) as that will also give you line numbers to make following the code easier.

Thanks for the help but the line is just not in my html file haha

I'm using version 0.18b, updated Dec 24 2023

Spoiler

image.png.1c84d65fa95f08c75db70f1c2e2d5bff.png

And I just downloaded NotePad++, I can find on line 23530 <tw-passagedata pid="991" name="invite guy he greets you" tags="" position="100,12475" size="100,100"> for the pid 991, but I can't find "transactional bed sex end" anywhere

The current version can already provide direct injection. Although there are still bugs that I am trying to figure out how to fix, the mod is available.

I'm very sorry, it's still very rough at the moment. I'm new to twee. I used to program HTML directly.

Posted (edited)

I uploaded a new version, but it doesn't seem to work (I'm not sure why the site won't update)
Please download the past version 0.3.0 or 0.2.2 is new file.image.png.20f71a74a4ebc6556fe05b27308928a2.png

Edited by FloRDA

I didn't even know NPCs have so many stats. It would be nice to know what they affect (e.g. hygiene). Also since you can edit stats after a good performance, then if you didn't perform well, maybe NPCs should lose some stats (not the size, but stats like personality, wealth, domimance), as an option, of course.

• 3 weeks later...

A small oversight with "Break Up" option: if "People Pleaser" side effect is active, then this option allows to get rid of everyone you don't want to call you, while the idea of the side effect is to make it hard to deny people. Long story short, it shouldn't be available when certain side effects (or maybe even pills/drugs) are active.

On 1/31/2024 at 2:29 PM, Vigor said:

A small oversight with "Break Up" option: if "People Pleaser" side effect is active, then this option allows to get rid of everyone you don't want to call you, while the idea of the side effect is to make it hard to deny people. Long story short, it shouldn't be available when certain side effects (or maybe even pills/drugs) are active.

This is already kind of a "cheat" mod giving you control over stuff you shouldn't have control over, I don't think it's relevant to say you shouldn't be able to do certain things when under certain effects, if anything, I'd say you should be able to access/use the editor much more easily than just doing a single thing each time you have sex.

• 1 month later...

Currently my Stripper Job mod conflicts with this mod in :: transactional bedroom sex end
I am recoding SJ to eliminate the conflict by including your code in my version. If you want to do the same replace:

(set:$gain to ($npc's wealth * (either:5,10,15,20,25)))
with:

(if:$stripper_modifier_two is not 0)[
            (set:$stripper_johns to it + 25)
            (set:$gain to (floor:($npc's wealth * (either:5,10,15,20,25)) * $stripper_modifier_two))
            ](else:)[
            (set:$gain to ($npc's wealth * (either:5,10,15,20,25)))
            ]

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I have put the mod work on hold for a while because of my busy schedule.
I will now start working on the next version based on your suggestions, but I cannot guarantee when it will be updated because I am still busy in real life.
Any game versions and other mod conflicts will be dealt with first.orz